[60] YOU'RE ASS IS PLAYING

You waited outside with other students nervously

You waited outside with other students nervously. Currently, Clayton called Ciel to a separate room to ask him something. You held onto McMillans arm out of nervousness and eventually squealed in delight as you saw your brother walk out the door. "You did it!" You cheered to him as you hugged his shoulders and twirled the both of you around as he held onto your waist before steadying himself.

"That's wonderful, Phantomhive!"
"Congratulations!"
"You really got the dorms flower!"

"Ha haha... T-thank you." Your brother awkwardly responded as his head kept knocking into your hat but still pressed his cheek against yours under the veil.

-

"I suddenly feel like some opera singer..." Your brother sighed as he already took off his coat and loosened his tie. "I believe it because you're performance was quite remarkable lately, young master. How about pursuing a career in acting? Maybe have the lady help you." Sebastian teased him as he huffed and pulled you closer to him by the waist. "That's sarcasm isn't it." He asked as the man smiled.

"Of course not, I am sincerely praying you." "You're making it worse!!" "Still, my plan was wonderful, we got rid of Maurice and you're already getting close to the p4." You admitted "yes, you did very well. But the final goal is still far away." Your brother agreed as he smoothed your hair before continuing. "The queens order is to find out the reason her relative Derrick Arden and other students shut themselves up in this school and stopped contacting their families. However..." He trailed off as you sighed.

"We still haven't seen them. Not one of them, it's getting suspicious and we already ruled out forcing them home because the queen only ordered us to 'investigate the reason' she probably- no..." You cut yourself off as you looked off in thought. "She definitely thinks he's just not being rebellious. Something serious is happening here." You concluded as your brother stretched, being able to hear some bones in his back pop and then deflate next to you fully.

"But this place is bound by its rules and I can't even investigate normally. It's like being a prisoner!" He complained as Sebastian began pouring tea. "Isn't that why you two are trying to get closer to the ones that make the rules? In a much more peaceful way than usual, I would say." He commented as he walked over to you both and offer you two cups of tea. "Well yeah, but I'm still just the fag of a prefects fag. And I'm sure if Y/n asked even she wouldn't be able to take part in the 'midnight tea party' organized by the principal." Ciel debunked

"It seems that there is still a long way to go." Sebastian pointed out as he took your finished cups. "I want to go back to my house and have a decent bath. Here I always have to hurry up because of the wound on my back. Might even have to sneak into Y/n's bathroom at this point." Your brother sighed as you replied "You can go in there, I'll just say that I asked for you to find me something." You offered before continuing. "Anyway, we were finally able to get into the p4's circle officially. We'll try to ask about Derrick and get information." You informed as Sebastian nodded.