[82] Sirius...?

"If only I didn't take her to a place like that

"If only I didn't take her to a place like that... But it's cheerful Lizzy we're talking about, so why..." Edward muttered to himself as he was clearly panicking you walked from around the desk and placed a hand on his cheek, making him look at you. "You're disturbed, how about we have you get comfortable and then tell us what happened, okay? We won't be able to understand you with all that muttering!" You said with a smile as he nodded and Sebastian guided you all to a separate room.

"It was about one month ago. Suddenly, Greenhill came to my house and invited me to a gathering. I invited Y/n as well and so we went. There were a lot of people, it was an ordinary and fun time. So the following week, I took Lizzy with me to the gathering because she insisted on going. And in there she got her finger pricked and her fortune told by some guy... She'd keep going out with the maid and then Lizzy didn't come back. I found out recently, that Lizzy was attending the gathering every week." He explained as he had a deeply worried expression.

"And the place where the gathering is held in is called..." "Sphere music hall." You three simultaneously as Edward was surprised that you figured out the name of the hall. "How did you know the name...? And I never even told you what it was called!!" Edward questioned you both as you looked uncomfortable and placed a hand on your stomach, feeling the urge to throw up stomach acid. "Her premonition is spot on again.." you trailed off as Ciel nodded his head. "Yes, it's frightening."

"We have been requested by the queen to investigate the music hall." Your brother further informed as the boy seemed on edge "I don't think that lady Elizabeth ran away because of a mere fortune telling. And that gathering doesn't seem to be just a fun and normal one..." Sebastian pointed out as you turned to Edward. "Have you tried going to the hall and speaking to her yourself?" You asked as he nodded.

"Yes, I tried convincing her to come back home but she said her radiance lied there." He informed as you raised a brow. "Radiance?" Your brother asked as the boy rested his head on his hand and sighed. "I went to see her many times, but she is being stubborn. I don't know what to do anymore..." He trailed off in hopelessness as you turned your head to the man behind you. "Sebastian prepare a carriage." You ordered before frowning. "We're going to sphere music hall."

-

You, Ciel, Sebastian, and Edward pulled up to the music hall as you were dressed in a ruffled chemise dress to partially hide your social class as your brother did the same. "There are a lot of people, so many kinds of people." Your brother commented as everyone from the highest and lowest class seemed to be present. "It seems that my seniors aren't here today, not Lizzy too." Edward pointed out as you four ventured further inside.

"Hello! I've never seen you around here before." A woman in a silk dress walked up to Sebastian as a girl who seemed to be of a lower class came up as well. "Ah, yes. I've heard that this is a very joyful place. Why do people gather around here so much?" Sebastian asked as the women turned to each other with smiles. "Hmm... I can't properly explain it... It's just that everyone here talks joyfully with each other. And we can discuss our worries together." The girl said first as the woman closed her eyes in agreement.