Chapter 15 - Dance with me

Lovely Readers,
Thanks to @Kitty_Marvelfan I wrote this chapter to a certain song. I highly recommend while you read this please - listening to the song

🎶 -Dandelions by Ruth B

Finding Tanjiro leaning against a tree while he waits for you. Your excitement rising to share this with him.

"Come on!"  Playfully shouting as you run past him heading up the mountain.

A meadow that use to hold wildflowers that you sold to the villagers. A few survivors swaying in the wind as you both run into the opening.

Pulling out your cellphone as you hesitate to turn it on. Tanjiro stands in front of you looking at the small black screen.

"In the future everyone has one of these."

"What is it?" Tanjiro asks and his eyes get wide as the light turns on, from you powering up the phone.

He watches in pure amazement. "It can do many things but it's mostly to communicate. In the future, I could talk to Nezuko from here, while she sits in the house."

"By sending a message?" He asks with confusion.

"No. In real time. As if we are talking in the same room despite being miles apart." Your explanation leaves him more confused so you move on to the next thing.

Showing photos from your camera roll. An image of the city skyline at night.

"Wow. Your village?"

"Yes."

"The buildings are tall."

Swiping through the photos as you say, "They really are." Tanjiro gets excited and stops your hand from flicking to the next image.

A photograph of you in modern day clothes. "Beautiful." His smile growing bigger.

"Okay. Calm down, Romeo." You tease and his smile slides into a smirk without fully understanding your joke.

Sharing several more images explaining different things. When the low battery alert chimes. You peek up to Tanjiro who's face is full of absolute wonder.

Bitting your lip with excitement to show him the next thing. Quickly you scroll to the music app. Knowing what song you want to play for him. You have thought about it for a long time.

{What song would you play for Tanjiro?}

Grabbing a bud of the headphones holding them towards him. "Trust me?"

His fingers gently caress your other hand as he says, "Y/N-Chan, I trust you more than anyone."

Gently you place the bud securely into his ear and then grab the other piece to do the same for you

"It may sound loud at first." You warn him.