Chapter 121 - The Gift

Warning: a gift, murder, bondage, blood, abuse, sobbing, profanity and harsh training.

Y/N Kamado POV

White sheer curtains fluttering on either side of you as you stare out the open window. From the looks of it your in a populated city full of night life. Watching people causally walk by enjoying their evening.

Maybe I should just jump?

Letting out a sigh as you back away from the window. Knowing that wont solve anything. Even if you try to escape it is already night fall and the demons would capture you. Who knows what punishment you'd get for that.

Be a good girl.
Tsk...
Go to hell Muzan.

Searching the room for your sword but it must have dropped on the battle feild. No sign of any other weapon... not that it would help. You need a nichirin blade. Your dagger was left behind as well.

It's been hours since he left the room. The temptation to see what else is in this build is growing. In the meantime you've focused on trying to create a plan. How to get out of this mess.

Even if I don't...
Atleast Tanjiro is still alive.
They should begin the Hashira Training soon.

The sound of the door flying open and smacking the wall startles you. Turning around to find Muzan stumbling into the room with a young woman.

She is kissing at his neck while her hand runs up and down his exposed chest. Buttons on his black dress shirt undone as he smirks at you.

You stumble back until your legs hit a small table. Goosebumps rising across your skin at the sight in front of you.

What the hell is happening?

The girl catches a glance out of the corner of her eye. Spotting you she straightens up and looks flustered.

"Oh! I didn't know there would be anyone else here?" She asks in just as much confusion.

Muzan runs his fingers through her hair but ignores her question. Solely focused on only you.

"Little Dove. Meet your gift."

Stomach twisting as your imagination begins to run wild with what he is planning

Stomach twisting as your imagination begins to run wild with what he is planning. Nausea growing within you as you glare in disgust.

Both of you girls speak at the same time, "What?"

This makes Muzan chuckle, walking forward as he shoves the girl onto the couch and continues forward. Until he is standing right in front of you.

"She belongs to you now."

Your eyes widen but before you can question any of this he continues speaking, "I will give you two choices. Do not ask for more as this is a very generous gift."