Chapter 95 - Flamboyant

Warnings: profanity/bad words, spanking, anger, and a new mission.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Y/N Kamado POV

Lips still warm from Tanjiro as you walk back to the butterfly estates in a daze from the honeymoon. Your husband had to leave immediately for a sudden mission. Smiling to yourself as you think about the last 24 hours.

"Wow, Loser you are glowing."

Nora teases as she leans against a wall. You retaliate by pushing her shoulder, "I will take that as a compliment. You seem to be glowing as well. I saw Sanemi and you sneaking off last night."

She puffs up her cheeks looking away. Before she can say something sassy you spot sweet Senjuro.

Oh, That's right our dinner plans!

"Senjuro!" Waving to the young boy, "Listen Tanjiro had to leave for a mission. I am sorry he won't be back in time for our dinner. Care to go to lunch with me instead?"

His face lights up with excitement, "Yes, please. No need to apologize, that is his duty."

Saying goodbye to Nora as you treat the boy to a tasty meal nearby. Watching him slurp his noodles with a big appetite.

"Slow down, you can have as much as you want. No need to rush." You explain.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it."

His smile is just like his Brother's...

"Anytime. I am happy to have company for lunch. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask."

"Everyone has been so nice. Shinobu-San has even given me a room to stay as long as I need. I don't want to go home knowing no one is there."

"You don't have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, Senjuro. Tanjiro and I will do anything to help you. Just take things one day at a time."

His eyes look watery as he smiles. Quickly he throws his arms around you in a hug, "Thank you so much."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Y/N Kamado POV

The next morning you are walking through the garden searching for Nora when you hear Aoi screaming. Racing forward to see what is the matter. Finding Tengen carrying her over his shoulder.

Oh?! Already time for the mission?

Sucking in deep breath as you run towards them. Rushing past Kanao who seems frozen in fear. You begin to punch his back. His dense muscle mass has your hits feeling like a weak child. Regardless you hit against him in a plea to free your friend.

"Let Aoi go!"

Tengen glances over his shoulder noticing your uniform. He is too self centered to realize exactly who you are despite being at your wedding only two nights ago. All he notices is that you are a demon slayer.

"I'll be taking you too."

With one smooth sweep of his arm he is carrying you as well. Aoi's eyes widen as you both make eye contact while dangling over the Hashira's shoulders.

Kanao remembers 'your' words to follow her heart. With that she makes the bold decision to grab ahold of Aoi and you.

"That is not very Flashy. Need I remind you of the order I gave?" Uzui grumbles at her.