Chapter 54 - Friend

Hello Readers, I am still sick but to pass my time I have been writing. Enjoy a bonus chapter!

Warnings: profanity/bad words, violence, blood, chaos, broken bones, new friendships, longer chapter than normal and despair.

Tanjiro Kamado POV

Zenitsu is protecting the box

Protecting my little Sister

Rolling my hand into a fist as I take in a deep gust of air. Moving faster than I ever have in my life. I punch the male Demon Slayer that is wearing a boar's head. Knocking him backwards away from Nezuko and Zentisu. Punching him with so much strength that his ribs break.

 Punching him with so much strength that his ribs break

Art by @336n336n

"Get away!! You must understand why Zentisu won't raise his sword. It's taboo for demon slayers to fight one another. Yet here you are! Giving him a completely one sided beating."

Tighting my fist as my anger becomes overwhelming, "Is that fun for you? You are the lowest of the low!"

The male begins to laugh like a beast then leaps up to his feet, "If that is how you feel, then let's fight bare handed."

"No! We are not supposed to fight one another, did you even listen to me!?"

He charges directly for me. Leaving me no choice but to go on the defensive. After fighting for several minutes I head butt him in order to stop the battle.

The demon slayer goes on a rant and then introduces himself as Inosuke before falling unconscious.

He is very strange.

While Inosuke sleeps we begin burying the dead. I let out a sigh and look up to the sky.

It's been hours since y/n has sent a message.

What if she is in danger?

Holding my hand up and whistling. Obediently my crow flys from the tree line to my forearm. I write out a message then secure it to his foot.

"Ahh!! Another love letter?!!!" Zentisu screams out. He grabs my ear and begins to shake my head, "Not fair! When will I get a pretty lady to write notes to!!"

I shove him away from me. "Zentisu! Stop. Listen, when Inosuke wakes up we need to follow my crow to her location. I am worried she may be in trouble."

"Ooooh a lady to save! Count me in!"