Chapter 62 - Hashira Meeting

Warnings: profanity/bad words, longer than normal chapter, violence, blood, and recovery.

Waking up to find yourself in a hospital bed. Sitting straight up in bed as you realize this is the butterfly mansion. You push the covers off and immediately leap up and run out of the room.

I have to get to Tanjiro!
The Hashira meeting must be starting

"Hey! You need to lay down we haven't started treating your wounds yet?" The girl you recognize as Aoi screams out but it is too late you are sliding the door open.

Art by @haikashiro

You crash against the wall to try to keep from falling down. Running out of the butterfly mansion and into the gardens. Aoi is chasing you, "STOP!"

Despite your body aching you keep running. The pain from wounds makes you dizzy. Your eyes widen seeing this beautiful place in real life.

I have to find him

Running as fast as possible you search the area trying to find them. Several Kakushi attempt to stop you but you are faster than any of them. Using total concentration to push yourself past your limits.

After several minutes you recognize an area from the anime and rush towards it. Your feet sliding against the pebbles as you enter the area that belongs to the Master.

"Don't move a muscle!" The voice comes from behind you, but there was no one there only a second ago. Now the sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui towers over you while holding a blade to your throat.

Looking forward you gasp seeing Tanjiro bond by ropes in front of the other Hashira

Looking forward you gasp seeing Tanjiro bond by ropes in front of the other Hashira. All of them curiously watching you. He is protectively guarding Nezuko's box and must have recently used his head butt attack on Sanemi.

"Who the hell are you to interrupt a Hashira meeting?" Obanai Iguro, the serpent Hashira demands an answer.

"Oh this is the girl traveling with them, correct Tomioka?" Shinobu says then smiles, "Shouldn't you be resting your injuries."