Thanksgiving Special

Happy Thanksgiving Lovely Readers
Enjoy a "filler" chapter

Think of this as non-canon, short story, before we return to the actual fanfic story. This takes place at a wisteria safe house.

Tanjiro, Zentisu, Inosuke, Nora, Nezuko and you are going to celebrate a Thanksgiving meal together. I know many of you readers around the world do not celebrate Thanksgiving but I hope you still enjoy this wholesome filler chapter.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Tanjiro Kamado POV

As Nora opens the girls bedroom door I shush her by holding a finger to my mouth. She raises an eyebrow like I am crazy, "What are you up to Kamado?"

"Just call me Tanjiro. Today is a holiday that y/n celebrated in her country. I plan to surprise her."

"Yuck, romance so early in the morning." She sticks out her tongue to hide from smiling. "Well you better go wake her." With that Nora pushes past me.

I tuck into the bedroom and smile at Nezuko. Giving my sister a quick hug before I sneak to
y/n. She is sleeping comfortably.

I almost don't want to wake her.

Slowly is give her kisses. She wiggles as I get closer to her lips, "Wake up Darling."

She wraps her arms around me and our lips stay locked for a moment longer before I lean back

She wraps her arms around me and our lips stay locked for a moment longer before I lean back. "No.. stay." She mumbles trying to keep me in bed.

"Come on sleepyhead. I have a surprise for you."

This catches her attention as she sits up.

"Happy Thanksgiving y/n! We are going to celebrate together."

"You remembered?"

"I want you to enjoy your past traditions." I wrap my arms around her and she tears up from joy. Nezuko quickly joins in on the hug.

 Nezuko quickly joins in on the hug