Chapter 117 - Muzan

Warnings: fear, blood, lying, promise, and bargain. Early Release.

Y/N Kamado POV

"Muzan is here"

Tanjiro barely says those three words before pulling out his sword along with the Hashira. Ready to battle the greatest threat.

Your gaze frantically searching the area when finally you spot him

Your gaze frantically searching the area when finally you spot him. The king of demons walking at a slow and calm pace. Moving gracefully across the open area as his eyes meet yours

Behind him is the familiar beast, the time travel demon. A rush of panic seeing him here has your knees wobbling.

Too early.
How? Why?
The timeline is not correct...

"Genya do not leave Nezuko's side. Keep her away from this battle!" You manage to say this demand knowing what Muzan has come for. Your sister in law whimpers in protest but allows Genya to lead her in the opposite direction.

Muzan finally speaks as he praises the time-traveling demon. His words have your stomach turning.

"Good job finding the Sun-breather." Muzan speaks while looking to Tanjiro, "I should have killed you on that winter day. I won't make the same mistake twice"

Heart racing within your chest as your hands begin to tremble

Heart racing within your chest as your hands begin to tremble. Tanjiro on the other hand is calm and collected. The demon slayer mark across his face burning as he lifts up his sword. Fire sparking across the blade as he rushes forward.

The Hashira are already making contact as mist and fast winds cover the area. Making it hard to even see what is in front of you.

"Protect the swordsmiths!" Nora shouts out as Genya moves with the crowd his eyes focused on finding his Brother as people begin to run.

Feeling your throat tighten as you step forward. A body is thrown at your feet. Looking down to see Muichiro covered in blood his old wounds have reopened while new cuts ooze.