Chapter 58 - Spiders

Hello readers, enjoy an early release 🥰
Warnings: profanity/bad words, humor, self sacrifice,
blood, control, and death threat.

Tanjiro Kamado POV

My morning is passing by in a blur. I am so distracted by the memories of last night. I can hardly think straight.

Inosuke plays with my Haori, mumbling about how pointless it is to wear. Except I hardly hear him.

Once we make it to the table for breakfast I closing my eyes to try to imagine how her face looked just one more time

"No! Don't eat my food!!" Zenitsu screams at Inosuke who grunts at him like a pig. They have been loud since the moment we woke up.

I am in a complete daze. The events from last night replays over and over in my mind. The sound of y/n moaning my name echoing.

Every now and then my body gets a shiver. Zenitsu has given me several strange looks regarding my behavior. Earlier he found the hickey on my neck and screamed. He hit me yelling about how lucky I am.

The thing is... I am lucky. Her scent is still all over me as a strong reminder. I can not stop thinking about her. Rolling around in the grass together and the feeling of ...

"Morning Boys." Nora says while walking past to get a plate of food.

"M-morning Nora-Chan!!" Zenitsu practically drools while watching her. I am still on edge regarding her.

I can not explain it but
She doesn't seem trustworthy.
The emotional scent she gives off...

The second there is moment of silence my mind drifts back to the memories of last night. Wondering when the next time we can be alone like that will be.

Next time I will-

Next time I will-

"Hello!! Kamado?!" Nora waves her hand in front of my face and I lean back.