Chapter 103 - The Village

Warningsmanga spoilers, sexual tension, wholesome, and a new journey.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Tanjiro Kamado POV

"Please let me hold you."

I beg my gorgeous girl as she finishes buttoning up her uniform. She hasn't fully recovered but last week she began training. I don't care how needy I sound begging her. It is lonely laying around by myself. Senjuro comes daily to entertain me with stories and jokes... but it isn't the same.

"Mmm... that isn't fair. You know I have to go. I want to stay."

It has been two week since we woke up. We were moved to a cozy space with a larger bed. The perk of being Married. We get to sleep together every night.

My hands grab her hips, pulling her closer to me. Giving a sly smile, "One more minute."

Watching as she chews on her bottom lip debating this

Watching as she chews on her bottom lip debating this. I contemplate picking her up to carry her back to bed but my injury really hasn't fully healed over yet.

"I suppose I can spare one minute." A seductive scent already coming from her as she pushes me backwards towards our bed.

Pulling her on top of me as we collapse on the bed. Melting together with compassion.

As she runs her fingers through my hair. I slide my hand higher up her thigh. Feeling her smooth skin has a tingle rushing throughout my body. My thumb begins moving in a circle motion

It has been too long since we-

Slowly looking up under my eyelashes as we make eye contact my heart starts thumping in my chest. No words needed between us as we understand each other's needs. She licks her lips as while pushing closer to me. The look she is giving is already driving me wild with a desire.

Her hand sliding from my hair, down my chest as she begins to tug at my waistline. Giving a slight smirk as I move to kiss her.

"TAAAANNNNJJIRROOOOOO!"

Zenitsu's obnoxious voice screaming as he is running down the hall closer to our room.  Letting out a sigh not waiting to be interrupted. Y/N's tongue drags up my neck causing me to tremble as my eyes roll up from the sensation. Mentally debating ignoring my friend to enjoy my wife.

If we stay quiet will he go awa-

Zenitsu slides our door open without bothering to knock. Marching inside still whining my name repeatedly...