Chapter 107 - Yorrichi Doll

The new episode of Swordsmith Village is out! This chapter is about it. If you haven't seen it yet then you might want to before reading.

Also thank you all for the kind support!

Warnings: sassy crow, profanity, sword fighting, and slight manga spoilers

Y/N Kamado POV

"I won't ever give you this key!"

Taking a step forward as curiosity takes over. Tanjiro grabs your arm stopping you. Softly whispering against your ear, "I don't think we should intervene."

"This is important." You whisper back when the sound of a harsh slap comes from the others. Catching both of your attention as Muichiro punishes the boy for being disobedient.

The Hashira is clearly older and taller than the young swordsmith. Grabbing the child by the shirt as if he intends to lift him up off the ground.

A gust of wind whooshes around you and in a blink of an eye Tanjiro is in the middle of the argument. Harshly grabbing the Hashira's wrist.

"Let go of him, NOW!"

Tanjiro's confidence has really risen over the past months. Though he has always jumped into a fight to protect the weaker and innocent. Something you have always admired about him.

"Your voice is annoying." Muichiro's expression doesn't change as he lets out a sigh.

"What are you doing to this child?!" Tanjiro's voice is loud and assertive. His ruby eyes noticing how his grip doesn't seem to be bothering the Hashira.

"I suggest you let me go."

Hearing the stern voice has you rushing through the tree and into the open area. Too late Muichiro slams his elbow right into Tanjiro's chest. Knocking the wind from his lungs as your Husband coughs in pain. Standing beside him as your hands softly comfort him.

Glaring up at the Hashira you have always idolized, "You don't have to be so cruel!"

Those misty eyes look dazed as if he isn't fully focusing on the current moment. "Cruel? Me. It isn't my fault that he is so weak. It's a real wonder that he even became a Demon Slayer."

You stand up and lift your shoulders to express your anger, "Tanjiro is not weak! You are a Hashira! You shouldn't be-"

With a move as fast as wind he swipes his leg across the ground. Knocking your feet and sending you crashing to your butt. Simply walking past as he mumbles.

"I don't have time for this."

Tanjiro reaches out to comfort you when both of you freeze at the next statement.

"Wait... what is in that box? I sense demonic energy?"

Muichiro goes to touch the wooden box with curiosity as Tanjiro moves faster. Slapping his hand away as he gives a furious glare.