Halloween Special

Happy Halloween Lovely Readers
Enjoy a "filler" chapter

Think of this as non-canon, short story, before we return to the actual fanfic story. This takes place in modern day as if Tanjiro, Zentisu, Nezuko and you have been dragged into the future. The same way y/n traveled to their world.

Spoiler for the actual fanfic story:

At some point in this fanfic, I plan to have that octopus demon appear again. Tanjiro, and y/n will be dragged to her timeline for a couple of chapters. I won't spoil any more details about this... but something to look forward to. 😉

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Warnings: wholesomeness, profanity/bad words, sexual tension, modern day, three times the length of a normal chapter, and friendships.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"We have to find that demon and travel back to our time." Tanjiro sighs.

"But, It's so nice here." Zentisu argues.

" Zentisu argues

"For now. If we don't travel back and find a way to stop Muzan then the peace of the future will be destroyed."

"Mmmp!" Nezuko agrees

"It's Halloween night... in order to hunt for that demon we will have to blend in with everyone else." Pacing back and forward as you explain.

"What does that mean?" Tanjiro asks with an eyebrow raised.

"We will need costumes!"

"Didn't you already dress us in costumes?" Zentisu whines while gesturing to his modern day outfit.

"No... boys here wear that every day. Halloween is about dressing up as something your not. Like a witch, fantasy character or a hero."