Chapter 78 - Time Travel

Hello Lovely Readers,
Quick note, I want to say thank you for each of you. I have been very sad these last few weeks. Many of your comments make me smile really big or burst into laughter.
With that I have a message to the readers who comment every single chapter; to the readers who write long meaningful messages that make me tear up; to the readers who are too anxious to comment but still read and enjoy each chapter; to the readers who are inspired to start writing their own stories.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here. Know that I appreciate you taking the time to give my work a chance. Your support encourages me to keep going.

Warnings: profanity/bad words, whiplash, early release, blood, fighting and time travel.

Your POV

The time travel demon is a hideous monster. Several eyes glancing around the battle feild before looking directly at Tanjiro's Hanafuda earrings. Locking on to their target.

Inosuke charges forward screaming out, "I am Inosuke Hashibira! Now die, you piece of shit!"

An tentacle lashes out towards him but he slices through it. Despite his injuries Tanjiro joins the battle. Seeing him run forward snaps you out of the daze. Lifting your sword ready to do what is necessary to slay this monster.

Every time someone cuts off an slimy arm another regrows. Rengoku looks panicked watching the three young slayers in battle. Except he has to stay focused, he summons the last of his strength to swing his sword into Akaza's neck.

Akaza is incredibly impressed by Kyojuro's strength, as he still manages to stop the attack with the enemies arm through his body.

You dodge a blast from the time traveler. Using star breathing to slash the monster. Struggling to find a weak spot. The sun is only minutes from rising.

We only have to keep them here until then
The sun will destroy the demon.

Inosuke is tossed backwards by an attack. Your fiancé tries to use sun breathing again but he coughs up blood instead. Seeing this you scream his name running to him, "TANJIRO!"

A tentacle wrapping around his body before lifting him up into the air. He is too weak to break free of the hold.

Not good!

Leaping through the air as you stab your sword deep into the slimy arm desperate to free Tanjiro. The demon roars out in pain as a blinding light shines out.

Holding onto the hilt of your sword while tumbling through time and space. The demon still holding Tanjiro as your fiancé reaches out for you. Grabbing his hand while still clinging to the sword buried in the monster. Holding on with all of your strength while your feet dangle.

Together falling through nothingness. The air seems to rush around you at high speeds. The world spinning out of control in every direction.

Slamming harshly into the ground of a new era. The force rattling your head as a ringing sound echos through your eardrums. Coughing for air as your entire body throbs with pain from the impact.

A sound of a loud beeping stirs you to this reality. Lifting your head up off the cold ground to find a yellow taxi car in front of you. The driver opens the door stumbling out of the car to scream, "Monster!"

Having worst headache of your life as you twist around to find the massive demon standing over top of you. With your Nichirin blade still stuck in it's arm.