Chapter 119 - False Promise

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ Bonus Chapter ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
Thanks for reading my story

Warnings: false promise, pet name, emergency meeting, honest truth, blood, terror, and joy.

Mitsuri Kanroji POV

"What powers did he show? Did you see his blood demon art?"

"You mentioned another demon was present, was it an upper moon?"

My dear comrades are speaking over each other and it has my head feeling dizzy. It's been hours since Muzan took my lil sis...

Sanemi is the one to answer, "The entire time he was clearly holding back and yet we weren't strong enough."

Another round of questions as we wait on the Master to arrive for this Hashira meeting.

Muichiro is still unconscious and healing. I let out a sigh feeling like a failure for being defeated that easily. I was already exhausted from the previous battle.

I begin picking at my nails. That's when his hands gently take mine to help soothe me. Glancing over to my sweet Obanai.

His action was subtle but it felt like the entire room fades away. In this brief moment it is only us. His warm hand holding mine as he bring it to his bandages and gives a kiss.

My heart rate slows as my shoulders finally relax. Feeling completely safe when he is near.

Shinobu makes a sound of annoyance as she crosses her arms over her chest, "Muzan kidnapped your Tsuguko?"

He words snap me back to reality. Glancing over to my friend as I nods my head she says, "I would want his head in my hands if that were Kanao."

I meet her purple gaze, "Yes. If only that had happened. I don't understand why he took her..."

Sanemi is the one to speak, "She promised him the Blue Spider Lily in exchange for showing the rest of us mercy."

My eyes widened in shock as I was asleep during that time. My empty stomach twisting with nausea. It's almost lunchtime but I won't be eating today.

"That is the flower that would..." Giyuu begins to speak but Sanemi cuts him off.

"Yes! If he gets that damn flower we are all screwed. Sunlight will no longer be his weakness."