Chapter 56 - Misunderstandings

Warnings: profanity/bad words, fighting, longer than normal chapter, flirting, sexual tension, and humor.

Your POV

Harshly waking up to the sound of someone screaming, "SORRRY~"

Opening your eyes to find Tanjiro on top of Zentisu and then he punches him in the face.

"Tanjiro-Kun!!" Shouting his name as you sit up completely unaware of what happened. "Stop!"

Inosuke sits up and yawns. Blood pouring from Zentisu's nose as he sobs. He tries to hide his face behind his hands. Tanjiro looks at you with a strange expression.

"Why are you two fighting?" You demand an answer but Inosuke gives a wild grin from behind Tanjiro.

"Why were you sleeping in his arms?"

Just after Tanjiro asks Inosuke headbutts him from behind while shouting, "Finally a fight!"

Your jaw is hanging open as you watch the scene take place in complete shock.

In Zentisu's arms?

What? No.

I was cuddling with Tanjiro... right?

"Ahh!! Will you get off of me!" Tanjiro is so upset he throws an elbow into Inosuke's side with the broke ribs.

The bedroom door flies open and Nora steps in wielding her dual blades expecting real danger but instead finds this chaos.

Inosuke lets out a shriek as Tanjiro looks up at you with confusion in his eyes. You go to explain when Zentisu proudly says, "Sorry Tanjiro. Y/N is in love with me!"

You turn to look at him as your jaw drops further open in complete disbelief. Nora just snickers, "Wow."

"NO!!! I DO NOT LOVE YOU!"

You are busy glaring at Zentisu with a new anger. Inosuke growls before tackling Tanjiro and the two of them begin fighting again.

"What the hell is happening?" Nora raises an eyebrow and Nezuko peeks her head into the room behind the girl.