chapter 68 - Drinks

Warnings: manga spoiler, intoxication, long chapter, early release, all characters are of legal age!! No minors 🔞

As the night continues several adults are laughing around the large room. A band arrives to play music while people begin to dance and drink more.

Zenitsu is the drunkest in the group as he opens his robe to exposes his chest. He gives a loud snorting noise, "Look I am Inosuke!"

Inosuke looks confused. Nora covers her eyes and makes a gagging sound, "No. Please stop!"

Zentisu stumbles forward he immediately opens  Tanjiro's robe exposing his muscles while laughing, "Hurry, we can all be Inosuke!"

Then Zentisu grabs the boy's shoulders for support. The three of them are laughing hard. Seeing them this silly makes you smile. The blue haired boy argues, "I am the only Inosuke, King of my mountain!"

 The blue haired boy argues, "I am the only Inosuke, King of my mountain!"

A warm fuzzy feeling spreads inside of you. Watching Tanjiro be so playful and lighthearted is the the best sight. After all the hardships he has already faced and the many more to come. He is truly having a fun night bonding with friends.

Inosuke shouts while Tanjiro's laughter builds. Nora elbows both Aoi and you teasingly saying, "Those are your men. Lucky ladies."

"~And I adore him. As well as the other two barbarians." You proudly say and Aoi blushes.

"Inosuke isn't courting me. We are just friends."

"Sure~" Nora wiggles her eyebrows before going back to dancing. Aoi playfully hits her arm to argue about it. Kanao is sitting across the room talking to a mysterious male. You smile seeing how close they are to one another.

Good for her

You leap to your feet to dance and twirl around with your friends. Nora does a spin near you. Then Tanjiro escapes the boys to race to you. He takes your hand. Pulling you close in order to dance with him.

Your bodies press together as his hand wonders down your back. The alcohol in his system has him very bold. Tanjiro's pulls you closer to him at the hips. Swaying you around the room as he whispers into your ear.