Chapter 59 - Real Bond

Early Release because I love you readers
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
Warnings: Profanity/bad words, lots of blood, fighting, near death and panic.

You cling on to Tanjiro repeating your apologies. Feeling like the worst person for harming him. Your stomach is queasy from the stress.

Tanjiro wraps his arms tightly around you kissing you neck, "I am just glad you are safe."

"I am so sorry

"I am so sorry..." You push out of his arms to slide around him. Looking over the wound. He whimpers feeling your touch. "It is so deep... Tanjiro I need to bandage this!"

"Are you okay y/n?" Nora asks when you give a head nod she rushes over as the last demon slayer is tossed over a tree branch.
Good job, Kamado. Your plan worked."

Tanjiro grabs your hand and smiles. "I will be okay. You can bandage it after this fight ends."

Before anyone can say another word the comrades dangling from the trees scream as the threads twist their heads too far. Snapping their necks and killing them.

Everyone stands in silent horror for a moment.

"Damn it to hell. That thing killed all of them."

Tanjiro slowly walks to one of the victims as sorrow and anger rushes through him. He grits his teeth, "Let's go."

The four of you take off running through the woods. You keep looking around searching.

Any moment that strong puppet will arrive

"A demonic scent is just ahead." Tanjiro grips his sword tighter as he is still outraged with what happened to those innocent people.

" Tanjiro grips his sword tighter as he is still outraged with what happened to those innocent people

"I will be the first to chop it's head off!!" Inosuke laughs and charges forward. Then a massive demon leaps down. It's metal arm clashing against Inosuke's blade. "He - he doesn't even have a head!!"

Inosuke begins to panic for a change and whines about there not being a weak spot. Nora slaps his back, "Calm down!"

"Everyone stay focused! This demon will be more powerful!" You yell out as the demon attacks.