Chapter 100 • Never Give Up

Good and Bad news my loves!
This is two chapters in one!!!
The fight scene is crazy long to write.
Instead of another intense cliffhanger.
I have put both chapters into this one!!
🌟
Unfortunately that means no chapter this Monday... but if I get time maybe
a bonus chap on Wednesday? 👀

Warnings: violence, blood, big battle, profanity, slight manga spoilers, and rage.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Y/N Kamado POV

His words trail off as both of your eyes widen seeing Tanjiro arrive on the rooftop. His blood shot eyes narrowed like daggers. His demon slayer mark spreading across his face.

A tear rolling over your eyelash before falling. Weakly you call out towards him,

"Tanjiro-Kun."

The aura coming from him is completely different as he enters this serious state of using his demon slaying mark. Enhancing his speed and strength.

The demon doesn't even have a chance to say anything mocking as a gust of wind and fire pushing past you. Feeling the grip of the demon disappearing from your side as you fall to the ground.

Glancing over your shoulder to see a mix of blood sickles and flames filling the night sky. Tanjiro is using all of his power in this battle as his love burns into rage.

Forcing yourself to stand up as you rush forward eager to help Tanjiro but your knees buckle from the pain of your broken ribs

Forcing yourself to stand up as you rush forward eager to help Tanjiro but your knees buckle from the pain of your broken ribs. Stumbling as you cough steady hands catching you. Looking up to find Inosuke.

Seeing your comrade feels like an instant relief that backup has arrived. Tears building in your eyes as you shout at him, "What took you so damn long?!"

"Hey! I was rescuing the others!"

Inosuke continues to ramble about how great he is but you turn your attention back to the main battle. Watching your Husband and the upper moon fighting at insane speeds as the large Hashira walks forward with a giant smirk on his face. Lifting his dual blades.

"How Flashy! Victory will be ours!" Uzui's voice booms as he joins the battle in a blink of an eye explosions bursting around them. Dust and debris being kicked up into the air from the massive fight.

Your eyes hardly able to keep up with the movements of Tanjiro, Tengen and Gyutaro as the battle across the wreckage. A spark of lightening comes from behind you.