Chapter 71 - Among Us

Warnings: profanity/bad words, discussion of sexual content, manga spoiler, insults and longer than normal chapter.

"An emergency Hashira meeting has been called. Shinobu left only minutes ago." Aoi whispers as the six of you form a circle to speak about this.

"It has to be about our letter to Tamayo!" You glance to Tanjiro his hand finds yours.

Nora huffs out a sigh, "If only we could know what is being said."

Everyone then turns to look to Zentisu.

"What? I can't hear them from here. Wait, hell no am I going to closer and risking getting caught!"

"That's lame! Can't you hear everything!" Nora rolls her eyes and Inosuke chuckles.

"I am not inhuman! I have limits..."

"Pretty please Zentisu." Aoi asks kindly.

"No! That giant freak, Uzui, will hear me! He would probably know that I am eavesdropping."

"Just lie if you get caught! Pretend you are there to try to flirt with Mitsuri or Shinobu. You are a shameless flirt." You playfully tease him.

"I mean they are so hot.. No one would blame you" Nora gives him a wink.

"Wait what if Tengen is listening right now?" Tanjiro asks and everyone stands very still. Quietly waiting for a Hashira to burst into the room.

"Woop, Woop. That is the sound of the police."

You laugh at Nora's words but the others don't understand, "It is a modern day saying. Anyways... seriously though... if he was listening he would have already intrupted us by now."

"Actually. We don't need to listen in to the meeting." Tanjiro smiles as he thinks of the plan. "Nora, you are close with Sanemi. Ask him for the details of this meeting."

The group quickly agrees and looks at her. Nora picks at her fingernails looking around, "I... ugh. Whatever I will ask him."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Mitsuri Kanroji POV

Walking together with Obanai as his shoulder slightly tickles mine. I blush but neither of us try to create any distance between each other. The emergency Hashira meeting will begin soon.