Chapter 57 - Wrestle

Enjoy an Bonus Chapter this week

Another reminder for all my readers -
Tanjiro and y/n are 18 years old.

Your POV

Despite sliding the door as slow as possible Nora still wakes up to giggles at you. Though she keeps any sassy comments to herself tonight.

Tip toeing down the hall to meet your boyfriend outside when a light clicks on. "Is someone there?" The elderly women asks from the other room.

Before you can gasp a hand cups over your mouth. Feeling a male press into your back as they hold you still. Glancing over your shoulder to find that it is Tanjiro.

 Glancing over your shoulder to find that it is Tanjiro

"Shh." He whispers into your ear.

He has gotten so fast and stealthy.
I didn't notice his presence until he grabbed me.

The light clicks back off as the owner settles back into bed. Tanjiro whispers, "This way."

Holding his warm hand as he guides you outside. Walking together through the yard and deep into the woods. Keeping quiet until further away to avoid Zentisu hearing the details of future events.

Tomorrow's mission is very important
Fighting one of the twelve kiziku

Tanjiro's holds back a branch as you duck under it. Walking into a open clearing to find a blanket spread out across the grass.

"Whoa, what is all of this."

Tanjiro is fidgeting with his clothes and his breathing seems uneven. Tilting your head while you wait for his explanation.

"I want this to be perfect for you. You deserve the absolute best, instead of being out here in the woods."

"Huh?"

What is he talking about?

"I picked these flowers for you because they remind me of our mountain. When we use to sell flowers at the nearby village together. I picked this place to view the night sky. The stars are beautiful tonight and this is for-"

Placing your hands on his shoulders and looking into his ruby eyes. He appears incredibly nervous. "I don't understand. What do you want to be perfect? Why did you gather these things just to talk about tomorrow's mission?"

"To talk... About fighting demons?" He asks with even more confusion than you have.

"What did you think we were meeting for?" While you wait for an answer his gaze looks down at your body.