Chapter 46 - Fever

Hello Lovely Readers, Enjoy this bonus chapter!!Also, this is two chapters in one!
Get comfortable and enjoy.

Warnings: profanity/bad words, longer than normal chapter, sick girl trope, sibling moment, sensei wisdom, and fluff.

Tanjiro Kamado POV

"I think I can walk..." Giving a weak smile as you push away from Tanjiro and stumble to get your footing.

He is carrying both of our uniforms

I remember how exhausted he is from the anime

I don't want to be a burden

"Eh? You sure... I really don't mind." Tanjiro moves to hold you again but you decline with another smile.

"Can you believe it, we are Demon Slayers!" Your voice is cheerful but you are worn out from final selection and the anti-poison medicine is still taking effect.

Tanjiro looks up to see both of our crows flying overhead. "It doesn't feel real yet. I am very worried about you. That Kakushi said your injury are very serious."

Those ruby eyes filled with such worry and compassion for you.

"I'll feel better once we get you back to Urokodaki

"I'll feel better once we get you back to Urokodaki. Were you can begin to rest and recover. I want to see my sister, you said she would wake up once we become Demon Slayers."

That's right. I forgot I told him.

Giving a big smile and trying to calm his nerves, "Tanjiro-Kun. Try not to worry. Yes, Nezuko is awake and wait... waiting .. for .. us"

Tanjiro Kamado POV

Turning to look at her hearing her words suddenly stop and seeing her falling forward.

"Y/N-Chan!" Barely catching her body. Lifting her off her feet with one arm bracing her back and the other behind her knees.

Weakly she rests her head against my chest and looks up at me. Her breathing is irregular and she doesn't say anything.

I gently press my forehead against her forehead. Feeling a hot fever on her skin.

"Your burning up... Just try to rest."