Chapter 86 - Emergency

Your POV

Every week we have improved our fighting skills. Tanjiro is gaining control over his Hinokami Kagura. Practicing the dance of the fire god as he incorporates his breathing technique. Using sun breathing increases his speed and strength.

Inhaling huge amounts of oxygen, and increasing the pumping of blood throughout his entire body. Twisting his upper body in a circular motion while releasing a powerful slash, "Clear blue sky."

Your eyes widen seeing this as you get distracted by being proud of him. Successfully using sun breathing when Tanjiro realizes this attack will hit you. Maneuvering himself faster than your eyes can track as he slides on his feet.

Pulling your body out of the way and against him

Pulling your body out of the way and against him. While simultaneously dropping the sword in his opposite hand.

A blast of heat pushing past while you cling to Tanjiro. His voice sounds shaky, "That was a close one. Sorry about that I was too focused on my technique."

Leaning back to smile at him, "Tanjiro-Kun!! You did it! I am so proud."

If he keeps improving like this,
He will master sun breathing

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Tanjiro Kamado POV

Riding in the fire engine my mind wonders while looking out of the window. The memory of our pillow fight this morning replaying. How gorgeous she looks first thing in the morning.

Our typical morning routine of cuddling quickly shifted into a playful game. A soft pillow slapping across my body just as if we were young teenagers again.

The sound of her giggles filling our bedroom as I chase her. Bouncing across our bed playfully attacking each other.

 Bouncing across our bed playfully attacking each other