Chapter 55 - Wisteria House

Hello Readers, 💋
Thank you for all those that participated in voting. I will be increasing the romance/smut in this story.
For those who are not comfortable with smut I will include warnings on when to skip and when to continue reading.
That way you can still enjoy the story.

Warnings: absolute chaos, child-like behavior, longer chapter than normal, profanity/bad words, flirting, and a death threat.

Tanjiro Kamado POV

"Hey we are not done with our battle yet!! Fight me." Inosuke bellows and waves his arms.

"Ugh. Can you shut up!" Zenitsu rolls his eyes.

"I have a name you know... it is Tanjiro Kamado!"

"Alright, Gonpachiro Kamaboko. I am going to bring you down."

"Who are you talking about?!"

"You!" "No, that is not my name!"

"Caw~ Hurry! Just ahead." My crow yells out.

"I am going to eat that thing!" Inosuke smirks at my crow and I shake my head.

"You better not."

Traveling with both of these guys is exhausting. As we continue to walk Inosuke brags about being the strongest. Then I smelt it.

I know this scent anywhere

It's my future wife

My head snaps up and I begin to run ahead. The sweet scent of y/n leading me. Finally I see her.

She is standing with another female Demon Slayer but my eyes are only on her. Seeing her eyes light up with joy as she runs for me as well.

Opening my arms she throws herself against me. My arms wrap around and pull my her closer.

"You found me!"

"You found me!"

"I will always find you."

She nuzzles her face into my neck and I let out a sigh of relief. Seeing that she is safe and unharmed. Holding her I don't even feel the pain of my injuries.