Chapter 101 - Inferno

Hello Readers,
I'm still recovering from being sick. I wrote this chapter just last night. Hopefully there are not many errors. Have a good weekend!

Warnings: violence, blood, slight manga spoilers and flames.

Y/N Kamado POV

Gritting your teeth to hold in the pain. Attempting to be brave as the demon's blade cutting deep across your back. Protecting your husband no matter the cost.

Looking into his ruby eyes as blood fills your mouth. Seeing his emotions switch as his demon slayer mark appears again across his forehead.

Poison from the sickle filling your veins as it spreads. Your body slumping to the ground as you try to use recovery breathing.

Hearing Tanjiro screams of anger as his attack strength builds. Rolling over as you try to watch helplessly. Tears welding in your eyes.

Seeing the upper moon close to slicing your husband's throat when the sound Hashira makes a flashy appearance.

"Let's head to victory!!"

The battle raging on nearby as you crawl on the ground forcing your recovery in hopes to help in any way possible. Coughing up blood while dragging yourself over rumble.

Watching helplessly gasping for air as tiny hands softly touch you. Looking up to see Nezuko child-like form. Pink flames erupt from her hands and quickly engulf your body before disappearing. All the posion fading allowing you to take in a deep breath.

"Thank you Nezuko-Chan. Please go hide." Using your sword to push off the ground, forcing yourself to stand up. Looking at the men still battling.

We can still win!!

Uzui is racing forward with his offensive attacks finally able to understand the blood demon art as if reading music. Due to his sound breathing technique. Battling with only one hand. Watching this scene take place is truly flamboyant.

Tanjiro is several paces ahead of you as you run behind them still injured but desperate to stay close. Eager to help in any way as the pain in your back throbs.

Watching as Tanjiro leaps up into the air going for the killing blow. As the opening thread is visible to only him.

Gyutaro swings his sickle upwards. Cutting right through the bottom of Tanjiro's jaw as it protrudes into his mouth. Your husband keeps total concentration regardless of his own agony.

Not faltering as his nichirin blade slices deep into the demon's neck

Not faltering as his nichirin blade slices deep into the demon's neck. Pushing every ounce of power into this attack as his demon slayer mark burns like a flame across his face.