Chapter 52 - Period

Hello Readers, a few of you have left comments about Y/N having a period and how Tanjiro would react. Here is an extra chapter.

Warnings: wholesomeness, blood, golden retriever energy, extra fluff, longer than normal chapter and menstrual cycle.

Before leaving Tamayo tends to Tanjiro's broken rib and other wounds. Meanwhile Nezuko paws at the roll of bandages like she is a kitty. You hold back a giggle.

Tamayo promises you that she will be reaching out to the person you told her about

Tamayo promises you that she will be reaching out to the person you told her about. That she will do her very best to accomplish the new goal.

The two of you take shelter at a wisteria house to rest for the night before traveling on.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Tanjiro Kamado POV

Rolling over in bed when I realized y/n is missing. My hand slides across the empty bedding. Sitting up I see her stumbling back into the bedroom.

"Y/N-chan?"

That's when I smell the blood and how much pain she is. I get up and walk over to her.

It's that time of the month again.

I place my hand on her lower back and begin rubbing in small circles while my other hand lifts her chin to look at me. "How can I help?"

"I just want more sleep." She grumbles and I immediately swipe her off her feet. Pulling her into my arms to carry her back to the bed. "Tanjiro-kun.. it's fine. I can walk."

I softly set her down and smile at her, "I don't mind

I softly set her down and smile at her, "I don't mind. You need to save your energy."

Seeing her sleepy grin as she pulls the covers up. I go retrieve more blankets and lay them over her. Softly kissing her forehead, "I will be right back."