Chapter 136 - Death

Warnings: violence, blood, death, rage, profanity, heartbreak, and tears.

Tanjiro Kamado POV

"Little dove, pain only riles me up more."

Those sickening words coming from the demon king as chase the scent of my Wife. Coming around the corner of a hallways. Gritting my teeth at the scene before me.

Muffled sobs coming from my Wife as she fights to get free of the kiss. Inappropriately defiling the one I love. His disgusting hand under her skirt plunges me into red rage.

Giyuu finally catching up to me as the ground shakes under my feet. Bursting into thunder and lightning as I shoot down the hallway.

"MUZAN!!!"

Fingers gripping my sword as I flick my wrist. Flames blazing across my sword as my sword swings for his body. Hitting only air as I shift my weight. Quickly rescuing y/n as I leap back several paces with her cradled in my arms.

Sweet nuzzles of her face against the curve of my neck. Except I have been consumed by nothing but rage. Never feeling this full of hate as anger is a whirlwind within my body. That's when his scent of terror fills the air. Choking out a real sadistic chuckle as my face drops to dead serious.

"Muzan, I can smell your fear."

"Tanjiro

"Tanjiro..." Even her heavenly voice stands no chance of calming me. Setting my Wife back on her feet as I take a step towards Muzan. Clenching the hilt of my blade so tightly that my knuckles turn white.

Hungry for the blood of the one who slaughtered my family like pigs. The horrific scene flashing into my mind as my love ones mangled bodies scattered across my childhood home.

Hungry for the blood of the man who forced my sister to become a demon. Stealing years of her life that she will never get back.

Hungry for the blood of the man who has wronged my Wife. Traumatizing her over and over again. Laying his filthy hands and lips on my girl!

Staring down Muzan as my chest heaves with fury. Breathing coming in ragged gasps. All consuming burning desire. Every fiber of my being is focused on one single thing.

Revenge.
Vengeance.
His Death.