Chapter 73 - Celebrate

Warnings: longer chapter than normal, blood, fighting, wholesomeness, romance, and kissing.
❤️‍🔥
Did you miss me? 😏
Results on the Rengoku's fate for this fanfic
❤️‍🔥Set Your Heart Ablaze❤️‍🔥
Die 29
Live 23

Dear Readers,
This has always been an incredibly difficult decision to make and I am glad that you readers helped by voting.
For those who voted for Rengoku to live know that I do have a fanfic where he is alive. That there are also many wonderful fanfics for his character on Wattpad. Unfortunately for this story he will not survive. I promise he will appear again in spirit to help the characters through their journey.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Your POV

"Faster! You can do it" Mitsuri Kanroji cheerfully shouts. Covered head to toe in sweat from this morning's rough training session. Quickly blocking her attack with your sword.

Mitsuri's flexible whip-like blade crashes against your nichirin blade. Causing you to stumble back fighting to keep your balance and prepare your own counterattack.

Using star breathing's fourth form: comet blast to attack the love Hashira. Mitsuri gracefully backflips away from the attack while cheering out, "Good! You are improving!"

 Mitsuri gracefully backflips away from the attack while cheering out, "Good! You are improving!"

You is sprint forward not wanting to give her time to recover. When the sound of someone clapping in the distance catches both of your attention. Sliding on your heels to halt the attack.

"Kanroji has taught you well." A rare compliment coming from Obanai Iguro. He is leaning against a tree.

"You are early." Mitsuri Kanroji smile grows even bigger as she practically skips over to him.

"My apologies, could you break for lunch?" He asks while his snake, Kaburamaru, peeks out of his jacket. You holding back a giggle. Watching the two of them the last two weeks has been adorable.

If only they would just start dating.
They really deserve each other.
I will have to brainstorm a idea.

"I actually have to leave early today. I am planning a surprise." Telling the truth as you take a step backwards in an attempt to give them privacy.

"Uh! Okay. We will continue training Tomorrow morning!" Mitsuri shouts out.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Your POV

"Why me?" Zentisu asks with his head tilted to the side. Crossing your arms while smiling at him.

"You really want me to say it?" Shaking your head playfully, "Fine, Zenitsu you are the most trustworthy person and our dear friend. Please can you distract Tanjiro this morning."