Chapter 112 - Flaming Sword

It's My Birthday! 🥳
Thanks for reading my story and making me feel special. All of your comments make me smile.
I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

Warnings: blood, profanity, a blood burst sword and extreme fighting

Warnings: blood, profanity, a blood burst sword and extreme fighting. SPOILERS

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Y/N Kamado POV

"Now let's finish this!"

Being half conscious as the lighting attack begins to form. You only feel Nezuko lift you up and toss you onto one shoulder with Tanjiro dangling from her other shoulder. He is still unconscious.

Looking up to the demons as Nezuko begins to dash away. She is dodging their attacks while trying to flee when another rush of lightening strikes and wrecks pain throughout your bodies. Tanjiro snaps awake as he whimpers in agony.

Once it stops the three of you fall to the floor. Gasping for air when the flying clone swoops down from the air. You feel Tanjiro's arms wrap around you as he moves faster. Pulling Nezuko and you out of danger.

"Stop playing around! Blow this building away!"

Hearing the demon's words as the three of you rushes through the building quickly but not fast enough.

The sound of boards cracking as the house snaps apart from the pressure of the wind attack. The floor crumbling under your feet.

Looking up frantically as you reach for Tanjiro but just barely miss his out stretched hand. The three of you falling down into the collapsing house. Hearing your Husband scream out your name.

"Y/N-Chan!"

Sharp talons piercing into your back as a demon captures you. Watching the rumble trapping your love ones.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Tanjiro Kamado POV

"Nezuko! Don't worry I'll save you."

Before I can begin moving the large pieces of rumble off my sister I catch the scent of her blood. Seeing her gripping the blade as her blood rolls over the metal.

"Stop! Let go. Your fingers are getting cut. Nezuko. We have to hurry... I need to get to Y/N.
STOP IT NEZUKO!!"

She doesn't listen to me as she drags her fingers down the blade a bright fire engulfs the entire sword. My eyes widen as I almost stumble back.

The sword is burning from her blood!
It- it is changing colors?
My black sword is now shining red!

A Blood Burst Sword!