Chapter 104 - Hot Spring

Warnings: nakedness, bonding, and friendships.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Y/N Kamado POV

"Hello."

The smallest man is found sitting proudly on a cushion. He is primarily bald with white thin hair that wisps near his shoulders. Two larger men kneeling on either side of him give the appearance that the chief is incredibly tiny. All of them wearing Hyottoko masks.

On the man's haori is the kanji for "chief"

Clearing his throats, "I am the chief of his village, my name is Tecchin Tecchikawahara. I may be the smallest in the village but I am the best swordsmith. Show me your bows."

Tanjiro was quick to put his forehead to the floor in respect giving the proper Japanese bow. You attempt to mimic the bow but don't hold the same grace.

"Oh what a nice young couple. Come enjoy some Karinto!"

Taking the offer with appreciation and politely eating the tasty snack. The chief questions why we have arrived.

Tanjiro swallows before smiling, "We have come to speak with Haganezuka about my sword."

"I see... unfortunately Hotaru has gone missing. We have several men searching for him..." the small man lets out a long sigh.

"Hotaru?" You ask while tilting your head.

"Hotaru Haganezuka."

Tanjiro muffles a chuckle, "Really? What a cute name."

"You are a man of good taste!" The chief compliments your husband. "I am the man who gave him this name. He threw a tantrum saying it was too adorable to be his name. He has been this way since he was a child.. having fits and running away from problems. I apologize..."

"No!" Tanjiro quickly shouts. "It is my fault. I am the one who always chips or breaks my sword after all."

"No that is not true. It is his fault for making dull blades that break. I personally made Hashira, Shinobu Kocho's nichirin sword and that has never broke."

"Wow!" You blurt out in amazement. "You crafted Shinobu's sword? That's impressive."

"Thank you. Once we find Hotaru we will bring him before you Tanjiro Kamado. If he doesn't forge your sword we will have someone else finish it. Until then, I heard you both are still recovering from battle. Our hot springs are very healing for injuries and aching bodies. They are available any time for use. We were informed that you were recently married."

Peaking at Tanjiro with a shy smile to find him already looking at you. Beaming with happiness to be yours.

"Congratulations. We have a special hot spring reserved for couples. I hope you both find it romantic." Blushing as the slight pause as the chief quickly keeps talking.

One of the chief's guards walked us out and gives directions for the hot springs. A warmth still lingering on your cheeks while imagining sharing the hot spring with your handsome Husband.

Tanjiro steals a few more glances at you before he takes your hand into his,
"They are very nice here."

"Yes. The hot spring sounds wonderful. We will need to stay on guard because- "