Chapter 97 - Oiran

Early Release, since I am going to watch
Demon Slayer in the movie theaters today!
Are you going to watch?

Early Release, since I am going to watch Demon Slayer in the movie theaters today! Are you going to watch?

Warnings: profanity/bad words, violence, upper-moon demon, and mice.

Tanjiro Kamado POV

"Kionastu-San."

Kneeling before the Oiran who has been incredibly kind to me during my stay here. I owe her an explanation.

"I apologize for coming unannounced. I am leaving the Takito house and wish to pay my debt for my stay. Please give this to the Master for me." Placing the envelope on the floor as she studies my appearance.

"Sumi-Chan... your clothes?"

"Forgive me for deceiving you. I have my reasons for pretending to be a girl. I am actually a male."

"Oh I knew that."

"Eh? You did?!" I gasp feeling surprised that she has known from the start. Being discouraged in my ability to be sneaky.

"Yes I could tell just by looking as well as by your strong voice. I have been wondering what your true intentions here were but I could tell you were a kind soul. Where you actually worried about Suma or was that a lie?"

"No! I am concerned for her and I will rescue everyone who has gone missing. That is why I am here."

She lets out a sigh of relief, "This makes me very happy to hear. Such bravery. You see I am leaving Tomorrow. I have found someone who wants me as their Wife."

Wife?

Smiling at the word as an image of my own spouse comes to mind. Thinking of how much I love y/n-Chan. This is wonderful news for Koinastu.

 This is wonderful news for Koinastu

"Congratulations. I recently got married as well. There is not a better feeling in this world."

"That makes my heart feel at ease. Congratulations to you as well. I wish you many years of happiness. She is one lucky lady to have such a brave man."