Chapter 131 - Akaza

Warnings: violence, blood, burning rage, mocking, end of a friendship, profanity, beheading, and free falling.

Zenitsu Agatsuma POV

"There is no point in hiding. I already know you are there. Come on out."

These harsh words come from me as I keep my chin low and glare ahead with a true hatred. That's when the demonic hand slides the door open wider revealing the one I use to look up to. My peer who I desperately wanted to be friends with. Seeing him as a demon hurts my heart.

"That is no way to address an old friend. You may have improved a tad, but you are still the same danity weakling! Long time no see, Zenitsu."

I glare at the beast as the news of what happened to gramps swirls in my mind. Hate rising as I grab the hilt of my sword.

"I will never forgive you. What happened to Gramps..."

He laughs at me, "Who gives a shit about him."

"You seem overly proud to have reached the very bottom ranking of the Kizuki. Just merely filling in empty spots that is demon slayers killed."

His eyes widen before laughing, "Damn Zentisu! You learned how to talk back!"

Inhaling a deep breath before using god-like speed I spit the words at him, "Shame, it will be the last thing you hear."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Urokodaki POV

Squeezing the cold water from a rag as I pat at Nezuko Kamado's forehead. Soaking the sweat up before rinsing the rag again to lay against her forehead in hopes to bring the fever down.

Tamayo and Shinobu's
experimental serum,
Could this really turn her
back into a human?
She looks in a great deal of pain.

"Sweet girl. You are fighting a tough battle. Know that you are not alone."

Kneeling beside her sleeping body as several retired Hashira gaurd the place. Filled with refugees from the demon slayer estate. I glance over my shoulder. I had been told the final battle has started.

Y/N... Tanjiro...
May they survive this...
Our future relies on all of them.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Tanjiro Kamado POV

"AKAZA!!!"

Dance of the fire God • Fire Chariot