Chapter 63 - Healing

Surprise bonus chapter this week! Enjoy~
Warnings: longest chapter, best friends, honesty, pain, romance, profanity/bad words, and undeniable love.

"NORA!" You leap onto her bed and throw your arms around her. "I am so sorry! Are you okay?"

Her arms wrap around you, "You had me so frighten, Loser!"

Nora's head is wrapped in bandages. Both of you explain what happened and how close to death everyone was. That it was thanks to the Hashira for saving us.

"I heard you ran right into the Hashira meeting!"

"Yeah. I was worried for Nezuko and Tanjiro."

"Bad ass. Tell me, are they as hot as they sound?"

"Nora!" You smile at this shift in conversation. "I mean yeah. They are all very attractive but they are older than us. Well besides Muichiro he is fourteen."

"Beside him, the rest are up for grabs? They are all around the age 20. That isn't much older than us!" She says which is true since your are eighteen and she is twenty. "Gyomei is closer to 30 but I don't mind."

"NORA!" You scream out and she shhh's you.

"Be quite or we will be yelled at. Listen Loser, not all of us are looking for happy ever after with one guy. I want to live my life to the fullest and from what I have heard the Hashira can have a piece of my time."

"We almost died and this is what we are talking about?" Bursting into laughter.

"I can't help it.. it has been too long since I last-"

"Nora please I can't breathe." You are still laughing when she pushes your shoulder.

"Sorry not all of us have a ~Tanjiro-Kun." She overly pronounces his name and the way she says kun makes your nose wrinkle up.

"Stop! Don't tease me."

Both of you laugh together for several minutes. Gasping for air, "Loser."

"Freak!"

Her lip quivers like she is trying to hold back another laughing fit. "Ahh.. seriously though. I am glad we are both safe."

"Me too! It was really scary."

"Yeah. I will have to heal quickly so I can give that Water Hashira a personal thank you." She wiggles her eyebrows and you both start laughing again.