Chapter 72 - Training

Warnings: early chapter release, wholesomeness, unexpected reunion, slight manga spoiler and harsh training.

Author's Note: Important for story!
To cover more of this fanfic story faster I am skipping several days ahead. Know that the events of 'Demon Slayer Episode 25' still happened for these characters. The swords were delivered to Inosuke and Tanjiro. Every day the gang has been training with the butterfly girls.
Y/N has been working with Mitsuri.
I am choosing to skip these moments because they will be very very similar to the anime and I rather focus on other parts.
Of course there has been lots of flirting between the couples of this fanfic.
Now, let's continue with the story. Enjoy.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Your POV

The days are passing quickly. Everyone is now training together each day as the injuries heal and our strength returns. Working harder than ever before. Tanjiro is the first to master total concentration breathing. Followed by Inosuke, You, Nora and then Zentisu.

Your period has not arrived yet and the thought of being pregnant has you anxious. If only Tanjiro and you could go live peacefully now. Begin a family in a world without demons.

That is just a fairytale...

Walking across the campus. Looking up to see a familiar face, "Urokodaki!"

You rush towards him. Throwing your arms around him in a hug. He chuckles, "Sweet y/n. It is such a pleasure to see you."

I am so happy to see him.
It feels like he is a father figure to me.
Why is he here?!

"Interesting. Tanjiro's scent is all over you." He tilts his head to the side as you become flustered. "I see some things never change."

Stepping back to create distance between you. Giving a shy smile. "Yes. We are to be married one day. Sensei, what are you doing here?"

"The Master has summoned me. It brings me great joy to hear the news of your union. I look forward to seeing the wedding."

"Will you stay for long? Please allow me to make you a bowl of udon tonight. Tanjiro would be very pleased to see you."

"Unfortunately I can not stay tonight. I do have time for a short visit, now."

"Then, I will take you to see Tanjiro, this way."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Tanjiro Kamado POV

Sweat dripping down my body as I run faster. Focusing my energy into total concentration before lifting the wooden sword above my head to swing it down with all my energy.

The Hashira dodges the attack while Zentisu charges them. My feet slide against the ground as I twirl to attack again. I see Giyuu's foot standing on Zentisu as he pushes Inosuke away with ease. This three on one fight isn't even challenging for him.

 This three on one fight isn't even challenging for him