Chapter 93 - Kamado Wedding

The big moment! Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Early release because I adore you readers.

Warnings: extreme fluff, profanity, the big wedding, longer chapter than normal and sexual tension.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Tanjiro Kamado POV

Waiting for the festivities to begin. I rub my sweaty hands against my pant leg. As the same words are constantly being repeated in my mind. Over and over again.

My Wife.
My Wife.
My Wife.

I smile at thought of her being mine forever. When I hear an odd click I am brought back to reality. Aoi is standing a few feet away holding that magic box of a camera.

"Y/N told me to come take a photo of you. This thing is peculiar. She said it comes from her home country."

"Well that doesn't seem very fair. She gets to see me in a photograph? But I have to wait." My voice comes out pouty which makes Aoi and Zenitsu both chuckle at me.

"No I will save this for her after the wedding. I am taking photos of today at her request."

Letting out a sigh, "Alright. Can you tell her something from me?"

She answers me with a soft voice, "I can do that."

I need to keep this message short.
Something meaningful for us.

"Tell my soon to be wife, I trust her with my heart." I smile thinking back to the first year and how often we trusted each other.

Aoi's face brightens with a blush before she leaves, "O-oh I will tell her."

Zenitsu chuckles as he adjusts my formal attire, "Hard to believe you will be married soon. You-"

"'Lucky bastard'.. Trust me Zentisu I understand just how lucky I am." I finish his statement.

Inosuke chuckles as he enters the room,
"Don't start crying.."

Turning to find him in a full formal attire with his hair styled for this big day. Aoi nearly drops the camera as she becomes flustered seeing him.

"Inosuke wearing a shirt!!?! Wow." Zentisu does a circle around our friend in disbelief, "How the hell did you get him in a shirt?!"

"Pft! Tangerine is getting his mate today. I suppose I can wear this itchy thing for a couple hours."

"Thank you Inosuke." I smile at my friends.
"I appreciate all of you."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Your POV

Aunt Emma's surprise was a gorgeous wedding kimono with some modern touches. The perfect color with dazzling bead work that shines in the light like stars. She wrote a special heart felt note with life advice and how proud she is of you.

Mitsuri has been working hard on styling your hair adding detailed braids into your desired look. Shinobu added a drop of liquid onto your neck giving a wink, "A gentle scent I ensure Tanjiro will like it."

Kanao quietly helps gather flowers with Nezuko for your bouquet. Aoi is already wiping away a tear, "Oh y/n looks truly beautiful!"

"She always looks beautiful." Nora compliments you with a shrug of her shoulders.

A male's voice surprises everyone, "Yes she does."