Chapter 134 - Downfall

Warning: a massacre, blood, violence, death

PLEASE VOTE AT END:

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Y/N Kamado POV

Coughing up blood as I glare at the upper moon. Every muscle in my body trembling with pain

You tighten the grip on the sword, feeling the weight of it in your hand. Heart racing as you take in the sight before you. The demon towering over all of you humans, it's giant blade glinting with moonlight.

You look over your shoulder to see Genya and Muichiro lingering back as they are both safe and healing in the corner as they wait out the battle.

Then you glancing over at Sanemi and Gyomei. The to Nora as she lifts the dual blades. Clearly the four of you out number him but he is overpowered. That won't stop any of you from fighting like hell.

Taking in a deep breath and charged forward, star clashing against the moon, sword slicing through the air. The demon blocks the attack with ease, its giant blade clanging against yours.
Gritting your teeth and pushing harder, using another technique.

Ninth form • Milky-Way of Misfortune

Blackness spreading across the battlefield hiding the slayers attacks. Giving a smirk as you disappear into the night. The only thing visible is the uppeprmoon's massive sword glowing with moonlight. Making him an easy target.

I stumbled, but quickly regained my footing. Sanemi and Gyomei fighting fiercely, their swords moving in a blur hidden in the darkness. Nora is darting in and out of the fray, her dual blades flashing. Together you all are starting to have the upper hand, but just barely.

The demon let out a roar, swinging its giant blade in a wide arc. You dive to the side, narrowly avoiding it and rolling across the ground. Pitch black still lingering as your power rages on.

The ground shakes as the blade hits the earth, sending dirt and rocks flying. Scrambling to your feet, heart pounding in your chest. Debris slamming into your body. As blood falls from you the black air fades.

Revealing the battle field. Looking up to find Nora and Sanemi are also hurt from the flying rocks. Gyomei battling with rage as a demon slayer mark covers his arms. Blood dripping from your mouth as you begin to push yourself up from the laying position on the ground.

Get up!
Keep fighting!
We need to end this!
Maybe we can win-

Get up!Keep fighting!We need to end this!Maybe we can win-