Chapter 110 - Split up

Warning: fighting, blood, profanity, split personalities, high winds and dangerous voltage. Early Release 😘

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Y/N Kamado POV

The erie presence snapping you out of slumber as Tanjiro steps over you to take a protective stance. Feeling the immediate threat you reach for your own sword as mist fills the entire room leaving low visibility.

Standing up as you get into a battle stance with your sword in front of you. The mist clears leaving Muichiro standing alone. The demon dodged his attack and is clinging to the ceiling.

Shit is about to get crazy.

Tanjiro leaps straight up flames bursting into a spiral around his body as his sword shoots forward.

Sun Breathing • Sunflower Thrust.

Again the demon moves faster falling for the floor to avoid the hot fire

Again the demon moves faster falling for the floor to avoid the hot fire. Nezuko meeting him before he can touch the ground.

Her braided hair falling lose as she grows in a mere second to her feral beast form. Using her strength to kick the demon back into the air. Already predicted this you are in position.

Star Breathing •Forth Form• Comet Blast!

Swinging your nichirin blade a tail of celestial starlight flickering behind your movement. Crashing into the demon only for scarlet blood to be left behind. A crashing sound as the demon clings to the wall. Crying from the wound you caused.

Damn it.
Even with Nezuko's help.
I wasn't fast enough either.

"Leave me alone you bullies!"

Tanjiro ignores the demon and calls out to his sister, "Nezuko! Don't transform! You shouldn't go into fully demon mood! It's dangerous."

Remembering how feral she became and almost attacked humans during the entertainment district.

Muichiro is already rushing into another attack and with one swift movement beheads the demon. You are already moving closer to Tanjiro preparing for the next phase of this battle.

"Stay focused Tokito!"

As the head bounces away a body begins to form at of thin air. Like a titan transformation in the anime AOT. Your eyes widen seeing this impressive moment. Leaving two full size demons to battle.

 Leaving two full size demons to battle