Bug Busters

~Normal POV~

     We were speeding down the New York streets in the Turtle Tank, but I wasn't too sure where we were headed. We were all in hazmat suits with images of Draxum's bugs crossed out in the shoulder, and I was once again in the purple prototype Donnie had made. "Donnie, I need an update," Mikey leaned back in his seat, and Donnie turned to him once more.

     "Okay, one more time: Baron Draxum created ooze and put it in carrier bugs that bite people and turn them into mutants, and for some reason, it's up to us to stop the whole situation," the purple ninja spoke quickly to fill his brother in.

     "No, I need an update for my phone," Mikey corrected, and I glanced at Donnie seeing his expression drop to a glare.

     "Focus," Raph scolded his youngest brother. "The news said this hotel was full of oozesquitoes. We're suited up, so let's get down to business," we pulled up to a tall hotel as people ran from it screaming. We burst in the door, Raph clutching an electric fly swatter, Mikey holding a honey dipper, and Donnie holding his Tech-Bo.

     "That's a lot of bugs," my eyes darted around the lobby as the swarm that was looking for victims.

     "Okay, bugs, it's just you and us," Raph challenged the bugs, tightening his grasp.

     "And me," the bellboy peaked up from over the check-in desk. "I'm here too," we glanced at him and Leo slid over.

     "Do not fear, sir. We are unlicensed amateurs, and we have the situation mildly under control," the blue turtle said "reassuringly."

     "Ew, your skin's all green," the bellboy pointed at the turtle, face scrunching up in disgust.

     "Relax, sir. It's a perfectly normal side effect of all the chemicals we use," Leo came back to us as the human watched, baffled.

     "All right, remember the plan," Raph gained our attention. "Attract, smash. Zap, smash. Bash, smash!" Raph continued to punch a fist into his hand. He stood up, knocking a vase off a side table as he did so.

     "Ah, no, no, no, nope," the bellboy hopped over the desk to catch the vase before it could hit the ground. "Don't break anything!" he yelled at Raph, who glanced back with an unamused expression. "The boss'll have my hide."

     "I say we revise Raph's plan to make sure this guy doesn't get mutated," Leo jerked a thumb back to the guy being charged by the bugs.

     "Stick to the plan," Raph brushed his brother off. "If we capture the oozesquitoes, no one gets mutated. All right, Mikey, you're up," Raph ordered.

     "I can try and get him out," I nodded my head back at the man. "Try not to smash everything in sight, yeah?" I ran to the bellhop, waving my hand around to get the oozesquitoes attention off of him. He dashed from me to catch a lamp before it could fall.

     "Ah, hey, be careful," he chased after Mikey, who was busy attracting the bug's attention.

     "Sir, we need to get you out of here. I can fix anything that gets broken," I followed him closely while he kept hot on Mikey's tail. I watched his gaze shift to Raph who was sneaking up on a bug that landed on a statue. He leaped from his stop and onto the statue, scaring the oozesquito away as Raph swung, hitting the bellhop instead.

     "Not me, the bugs!" he cried even though it was his own fault he got shocked. I let out a frustrated groan and decided to check in on Donnie, seeing as he was the least chaotic, most of the time, at least.

     "Okay, bugs, check-in time is now o'clock," he threw a translucent, purple ball at the bug, catching it inside and it dropped to the ground rolling quietly. "Yes!" the boy cheered for himself.