Rise

~Normal POV~

     Unwillingly, I was led back into the web of a certain spider yokai who was in a hospital down in the Hidden City. I kept close to Donnie as we traversed through the spindling halls.

     "Shadow Fiend, is that you?" she asked as a small noise creaked out somewhere in the dark room. Of course, we snuck in while she was lightly sleeping, hiding up in the webs despite my silent protests.

     "Hey, Big Mama," Raph greeted the yokai. "No need to get up," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

     "Oh, it's you," she spat out, looking away from us.

     "Relax," Raph's feet hit the ground with a quiet thump. "We're not here to fight. We need your help," he told her.

     "Even though literally every time we talk to you, you double cross us, kidnap us, or threaten to destroy everything we love!" Leo rattled off as he jumped off next with Mikey.

      "Maybe we are here for a fight," Donnie glared at Big Mama as I stayed behind him, not wanting to see the spider.

     "Guys!" Raph smacked a hand on Donnie's face who raised his makeshift weapon, bending the metal from the middle in his grip. "Please, Big Mama. Shredder's got Dad," Raph said quietly and Big Mama's face softened.

     "Lou?" she looked away from us with her brows furrowed. "How can I help?"

     "We need to find them," April spoke before a projection of Karai exited her body.

     "Shredder seeks to extract Hamato Yoshi's essence as he tried with me," the ghost of Karai spoke.

     "Extracting a life force?" Big Mama peered at the Hamato. "To do that, he would need to harness the very source of yokai power. . . Empyrean."

     "Then that's where they're headed," Raph clenched a fist. "Where do we find this Empyria-stuff?" the snapping turtle asked.

     "You can only find that in the most sacred place in all of the Hidden City. . . the Crying Titan!" with those final words, we were off to save Splinter and Draxum from the Shredder. When we arrived at the Titan, there was a projection of Lou Jitsu chained up in the air.

     "What can I do to help?" I asked the group. I had no weapon, no mystic powers, I was just Y/n.

     "Try to get to Pops and Draxum, we'll keep Shredder distracted," Raph told me and I nodded, taking off as he threw his weapon at the metal beast.

        ~The Turtles~

     "Hey, Shred Head!" Raph called out to the Dark Armor, catching the weapon as it flew back to him. "We heard you were lookin' for some Hamato energy," he walked coolly towards the beast, his brothers, and sister on either side of him. "Guys?"

     "Oh, I think I got some for him," Leo smirked and pulled out the weapons Todd had forged for him a blue glow engulfed them and they transformed into katanas.

     "That's right, it's us," April pulled down her yellow hood with a cocky grin. "And we've had a bit of an upgrade."

     "Big time!" Mikey spun around the old weapon as it became a nunchaku.

     "And this time around. . ." Donnie spun the gardening hoe that transformed into a Bo staff, his battle shell glowing a bright purple. 

     "We won't lose," Raph punched his fists together and the tools transformed into matching sai. They all posed and a drill crashed up from the ground behind them, an explosion ringing out and orange plumes shot behind either side of them.