Tales of the Hidden City

~Normal POV~

     I was woken up early, Donnie telling me that there were big plans for the day and his brothers wanted him to drag me along. He told me to grab my cloaking mask before we left my apartment.

     At the bottom of the stairs from the fire escape, April, Splinter, the trio of turtles, and a blue teddy bear. I didn't question it and instead followed the boys through the portal Leo made.

     After a short walk, we got to a map that told us where there were a bunch of different attractions in the Hidden City. I snapped the mask into place as we observed the map.

     "Hidden City zoo?" Mikey pointed to one of them, bouncing on his heels.

     "Ooh, luxury resort," Leo pointed to the spot he found interesting.

     "Battle Nexus," Donnie's finger landed on the large space on the map.

     "Oh, Witch Town!" April tugged her bag tighter on her shoulders.

     "All right. We've narrowed down the list to 200 activities," Raph stood with his hands on his hips. "I don't wanna spend my whole day in the Hidden City voting, so I say we each do our own thing," he said with a grin. Everyone said their goodbyes and went in their own direction.

     "D, I'm gonna go with Mikey and Splints," I told the purple-clad turtle who had a pout at the news. "I'll be safe. Be sure to do the same, please?" I offered the boy a soft smile.

     "I promise," he smiled back, looking at me with a loving expression before I walked over to his dad and younger brother.

     "So, what are we doing? Mystic petting zoo?" I asked with an excited grin. If they were as cute as Mayhem, I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad.

     "Actually, the Lou Jitsu celebrity walking tour of the Hidden City," Splinter corrected me and my shoulders slumped. I glanced back to see Donnie and April were already gone. Hopefully, their adventure in the Hidden City would be more exciting than my day was about to be.

     ~Donnie~

     "Okay, Donnie, if you're going to tag along, can you just for once be a little open-minded?" April groaned and looked at her best friend.

     "I've been open-minded once before, that's how I got with Y/n," he shrugged and peered at the girl, a smug grin on his face.

     "D, you know what I mean," the dark-skinned girl crossed her arms. "Be open-minded for me today, please," she said in a slightly pleading voice.

     "What a joy strangers. I'm Mira, mayor of Witch Town. Welcome, welcome, welcome!" a chubby woman in basic witch attire greeted the duo as they walked further into the town.

     "Good day, hello! Please sign our visitor's log to stay, don't go. We pledge not to turn you into a frog!" there was a chorus from some strange creatures.

     "Wow! Now that's a cool greeting," April commented on the scene before them.

     "Smoke and mirrors," Donnie shot back, unamused by the magic the witch cast. He was suddenly wishing he was back with his partner, not having to bite back any snarky remarks. He tried to distract himself from April's scolding and think of what everyone else was doing.

     ~Raph~

     Now how did he get here? Raph was sitting in the back of the Hidden City Police's paddy wagon with three other criminals. The trio was strangely close in resemblance to his brother.

     There was Leonard an ogre yokai, Mickey who was an eel yokai, and Danny who looked to be a rat yokai. The trio called themselves the Mud Dogs, and all they needed was a leader; the wicked Heinous Green.