𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 / dudeylo

Liya's pov
Liya's apartment
8:30 pm

I was on the phone with my best friend jada planning outfits for the party we were planning on going to when dudey walked in to the room.

"What you gettin dressed for?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

If I told him where i was really going I knew for a fact I wasn't gonna let me. So i had make up a lie quick.

I told jada I would call her back and hung up the phone.

"My moms house real quick." I said nervously.

"At this time of night? Dressed like that?" He said pointing at my outfit up and down.

"Yea uhh, late night family dinner." I said laughing out of nervousness.

"Oh I can come witchu?" He said.

"NO ... I mean no she only wanted her kids to be there." I said.

"Oh well what time you gon leave?" He asked.

I checked the time on my phone. "Like right now." I said realizing it was about to be nine.

"Okay well I'll see you later mama, I love you" he said kissing me on my lips.

"LOVE YOU TOO" I said as I walked out the door. Damn I can't believe he believed that.

Dudey's pov

I thought I'd never meet a person so bad at lying. Her moms? Really?

She really must think I'm dumb or something. Her mom goes to sleep at eight so I knew she was lying right then and there.

She was going out with her hoe ass friend jada.

It's cool tho cause I got that 24 hr lo. Her ass ain't getting far.

About thirty minutes after she left I left and checked my phone to see where she was.

I arrived at the club she was is a since I knew the bouncer so I got in for free.

I start to look around the club and I spot her. She was shaking her ass on her friends while there were plenty of cameras out.

"Ah hell nah." I muttered as I pushed through the crowd. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder and she started hitting my back.

I ain't feel shit tho cause she was drunk. How the fuck you get drunk that quick?

Her friend started yelling at me to put her down. I'm all against that hitting girls thing but she is testing my patience right now.

I walk out of the club with her still on my shoulder and started walking toward the car. I unlocked it and put her in the front seat and buckled her up and closed the door and walked to the drivers side.

I start the car and drive off. She start talking and was saying dumb ass shit.

"shut up before I throw you out the car." I said making her immediately close her mouth.

Too much? Maybe but my patience was already running thin and she was making it worse.

She was silent the rest of the car ride and when we got home I took her out the car and got in the house and put her on the bed.

I went into the closet to find comfortable clothes for her to wear. I pulled out a black shirt and a pair of my boxers.

I put the clothes on her and she cooperated for the most part. I changed too and got into bed with her.

She was facing the wall and I heard light sniffling.

Are you serious right neow bro.

I turned her body toward me and said,"what's wrong mama?"

She sniffed and said,"you yelled at me." Sensitive ass girl.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to yell at you but you have to understand if you ain't cooperating ima get mad. I'm sorry tho and I won't do it again."

By the time i was done with that while speech her as was knocked the fuck out.

Never again.

This one was actually cheeks but okay.
This is Lowkey fun Ngl.
But this the last on of the night.
Love ❤️ - chrisnextdoor