𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 / Notti osama

Mani's pov
Her house
11:36 pm

I had just woken up and as I got ready to get up I felt a heavy weight on my waist.

I look down to see Notti. As cute as he looked right now I really had to pee.

I lightly shook his shoulder trying not to really wake him just enough to get out and go to the restroom.

"Notti. Baby get please I have to use the restroom" I said.

He grumbled before gripping my waist tighter.

"Notti please I really have to go Ima come right back" I said shaking him a little harder.

He finally let go of me and ran to the restroom and doing my business washing my hands.

I went to the closet and get clothes to get in the shower.

"Bae ughhh you said you were gonna lay back downnn" he whined and threw his legs around.

"Notti chill I'm about to go get in the shower you can come if you want" I said still getting clothes.

I walked into the restroom with notti hot on my tail.

"I hope you know you ain't getting in with me" I said.

He smacked his teeth whining some more stomping back into the room and dramatically flopping back onto the bed.

I laughed and got in the shower.

After I got out the shower and made my way back to the room.

I didn't even get to step foot into the room before I was snatched up and thrown on the bed.

Notti laid on top of my and went on his phone like he ain't just do what he did.

The rest of the day consisted of us cuddling and Notti whining more.

I love my ghetto angel.

El oh el I like this one.
Love - chrisnextdoor