𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 / OY

Janelle's pov
The block
3:02 pm

I walk down the stairs of my apartments, walking out the door seeing all of the boys in front.

"Why are yall out so early?" I said still scratching my head. They deadpanned me before Notti grabbed his phone.

"Nigga it's three." He said making me shrug.

"Still too early."

"Anyway hey best!" Ddot shouted pulling me into a tight hug. I was closer to dd, notti, and ddot because we were all in the same age range.

"We finna go to the deli real quick though, you'll tryna slide?" Dudey said pointing in an indirect direction.

I nodded because I was hungry for something sweet.

We started to walk and Notti put his arm around my shoulder looking down at me with a smile making me immediately smile back.

I look to the street though as I heard tires screeching. It was a black car with semi tinted windows, and drove slowly by us before speeding off.

I had a very weird feeling, but I brush it off not wanting to ruin the vibes.

"You alright my heart?" Notti questions noticing that I was zoning out. I nodded looking back at him with a reassuring smile.

"You gon buy me some snacks though?" I asked with a smile knowing that he couldn't turn me down. He rolled his eyes mumbling 'big ass girl' before nodding.

We arrived at the deli, and I still had that weird feeling so I decided to stay outside.

"you sure nelly?" dd said holding the door for everybody letting them walk in. I nod making him slowly nod.

"better duck that taco!" keem joked making everyone laugh. I laughed brushing him off, hearing the door close.

I pull my phone from my back pocket getting on instagram to distract myself from my thoughts, wishing that they would be quick in there.

"ayo!" I heard a squeaky male voice yell out.

I look up, seeing the same black car from earlier except someone was hanging out of it this time. I squinted my eyes seeing an object in their hand.

It was a gun.

Before I could get a good look at the person, I heard a very loud boom.

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE!

All the boys were at the cash register when they heard a loud gunshot.

They looked at each other, immediately thinking the worst. Forgetting the things they were about to pay for, they ran out the store.

They all got out the door, seeing that janelle had her back facing them.

"janelle!" notti called out worriedly. she slowly turned around with a fearful look on her face.

There she stood. a crimson red liquid seeping through her shirt.

notti was the first to run to her as a scream erupted from his throat. janelle almost fell, but luckily notti was quick enough and he caught her before she fell on the ground.

Notti slowly sank to the ground, Janelle still in his arms. The rest of Boys ran to them, surrounding them.

Dd didn't notice, but tears were running down his cheeks. Seeing his best friend laying on the ground surrounded in her own blood was something he never wanted to witness. No one did.

Roscoe rushed to take his sweater off, placing it on the spot that had a blood on it. It was directly on her chest.

A loud groan came out of her mouth at the pain, making all the boys heart break.