𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 / sugarhill ddot

I got this idea from @osamazgirl

Third person perspective!

Shamera sat on the couch in the living room in shock. Darrian was upstairs, drunk most likely not realizing that his phone was downstairs.

Shamera realized he left his phone only after it started vibrating wildly.

She only thought it was another post from pdl or nycdrill so she checked it without a second thought.

But to her shock it was a girl. Specifically her best friend. Or who she thought was her best friend.

The messages were asking if darrian was still coming over. Shamera could see the text still because he still had her Face ID on his phone.

Shamera never thought either of them would do something like this to her. The way darrian would say he was in love and obsessed her, she never thought it was even in his blood to do anything like this. And don't get her started on her 'best friend'.

It was all a lie.

She felt like she couldn't move from her spot on the couch. She couldn't stop the tears that cascades down her face.

She couldn't do it anymore.

When she felt as if she was well enough to go to the bedroom she quickly got of the couch, brushing off the dizziness she felt and walked to her room.

She bursted through the door to see darrian sitting up on the bed with a cup in his hand and music blasting in the background.

"What the hell d, your supposed to be sleep" Shamera said though the tears that still ran down her face.

She marched to him and snatched the cup out his hand and smelling it. She audibly gagged at the smell of the Hennessy in the cup.

Darrian tried to grab the cup back from her hand but he was to drunk to even get up so she snatched the cup and walked to the bathroom, pouring the alcohol substance down the drain.

She walk back out the bathroom grabbing the remote and pausing the music and threw darrian's phone down on the bed that was open to her friends and his messages.

"I can't believe you. Out of everyone my best friend? You can't be serious. You just can't keep seem to understand, after everything I did for you; for us, this is how you repay me. I'm done with you bro" she shouted and walked to their shared closet.

She grabbed a duffel bag and a suitcase before putting her clothes inside neatly. Darrian stood of the bed slowly, stumbling around and making his way to the closet.

Shamera was to busy throwing clothes into the suitcase she didn't even realize ddot was behind her. She felt the suitcase being taken from her so she quickly turned around.

She tried to take the suitcase out of ddot's hand but he snatched it away and flipped it over making all the clothes fall on the floor.

"Darrian what the hell is wrong with you!?" she tell going back to pick up the clothes.

But before she could reach the clothes a cold and heavy metal was put against her back.

"Don't do mera" he said pressing the gun harder into her making her wince.

"D get that off of me" she said turning around slowly.

Ddot pushed her against the wall and pressed the gun to her stomach. He slowly ran it up her body, stopping it at her head.