𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 / dd osama

Evangeline's pov
Her home
9:54 pm

I was getting ready to go to a party with my friend jada and dd didn't know. Only because he wasn't really fond of jada and if he did know he wasn't going to let me go all together.

I was hot combing my lace when I got a FaceTime call from dd. I panicked and ran to the bed and acted as if I was laying there all night.

"Hey mami" he said with a smile on his face.

"Hiii" I said smiling back.

"You was finna go to sleep?" He said getting really close to the camera.

"Yea why?" I said a little nervous but trying not to show it.

"Then why you ain't got ya bonnet on?" He said backing away from the camera with a questioning look.

"I'm getting my hair done tomorrow so ion really care about it" I said which was true. I was getting my hair done tomorrow but I definitely do care cause this wig could come in good use one day.

"Oh okay well I just wanted to make sure you wasn't doin nothing suspicious" he said.

"I'm not doin nothin but I'm about to go to sleep so Ima call you as soon as I wake up" I said trying to end the call as fast as possible.

"Okay Bae I love you" he said kissing the camera with an exaggerated 'mwah'.

Sassy shooter.

"I love you too Bae" I said before he hung up the call. I jumped out of the bed doing a little happy dance before going to put on my shoes.

I walked out of the house and saw jada's car outside.

I hurried up and got in the car and we pulled off.

We made it to the party and we got out of the car that she had parked like around the block just in case something happened. We walked in and immediately went to the drinks.

I wasn't getting drunk just a little tipsy.

DD's pov

I was in the studio with ddot and Notti and I had a really weird felling about tonight.

I guess I zoned out because Notti was tapping my arm.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yea" I said deciding to brush off that feeling but as soon as that happened I got a call from roscoe.

"Yo dd is ya girl out tonight" he asked looking behind the camera.

"Nah she in bed why" I said confused on why he was asking about her.

"Cause I think I see her here. She the one with the red hair right?" He said looking at the camera.

"Yea lemme see what she look like" I asked.

He turned the camera around and zoomed in on the girl and that was most definitely her strawberry shortcake looking ass.

"Yo where y'all at right now?" I asked and roscoe dropped his lo.

I got off the phone before grabbing Notti and ddot and leaving the studio.

I'm about to beat her ass.

Evangeline's pov

I walked to the restroom and I brought jada with me because my phone was vibrating very harshly in my back pocket.

We got to the restroom and i looked at the phone and saw that I had a lot of messages from dd.

Oh no.

I checked the messages and they were all pretty bad but there was one that stuck out to me the most.

'If I catch you at that party Evangeline I swear on everything Me and you gon have a problem.'

Even bigger oh no.

I knew he was serious because he never calls me by my first name.

I started panicking inside and I immediately grabbed jada by her arm and rushed through the crowd of people to the back door.

See if he was already here I knew he was going to be at the front. Look at me being smart.

We finally made it to the back door and got it open before rushing out of the house.

We got out and stood there for a second to catch our breath. I looked down before I heard a voice behind me.

"Where do you think you going?" Dd said leaning against the brick wall like he was that nigga or sum.

I looked toward jada before attempting to make around for it but I was grabbed by my hair.

"You on ya own in this one. Sorry bae" jada said before cashing the fuck off. Fake ass hoe.

Dd still had me by my hair so he pulled my back and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

He walked all the way back to the car where ddot and Notti were snickering in the backseat.

He put me in the passenger seat and walked to the driver seat.

I was silent from when we got to the car all the way home.

Dd dropped Notti and ddot off at they girlfriends house before making his way to mine.

We got out the car to where dd slammed the bell out of the door. Okay you little gremlin.

We got in the house and immediately dd got on my ass.

"Why the fuck did you go out? Why are you wearing that? And why did you go with jada thot body ass?" He said spamming me with questions.

"How did you even find me?" I asked him not answering any of the questions he asked.

"I got eyes everywhere" he said. He wanna be mysterious so bad.

We got up to the room where I started to change my clothes. Once I was done I got in the bed next go dd.

He put his arms around my stomach and pulled me as close as possible before laying his leg on mine basically making sure I didn't go anywhere.

"Only reason I'm not on ya ass right now is cause I'm tired. In the morning tho best believe I'm on bad timing" he whispered in my ear before going to sleep, his tightness on me not loosening.

Another oh no.

Look how she lights up the sky,
I love you Evangeline 🥲
That song makes me sick to
my stomach.
Love - chrisnextdoor