𝐂𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨 / sugarhill ddot

Gia's pov
Unknown location
4:29 pm

As me and my friend Nia walked toward the deli, my phone wouldn't stop ringing.

"Girl you better answer that phone before he blow yo ass up." she laughed, already knowing who it was.

"He'll be alright, this his 10th time calling me in that last hour and I answered all of them." I shook my head as we arrived.

"Mhm appreciate it while you have it, my nigga don't even call me once a day." She whined causing me to laugh.

I opened the door, letting her walk in first as I walked in behind her. I went to the back and grabbed a sprite and a Gatorade before going to the snack aisle.

I grabbed a bag of hot funyuns and as bag of goldfish and Oreos for ddot, knowing he was gonna come over later. that boy childish as hell but I love it.

Meanwhile my phone was still vibrating from my back pocket making me smack my teeth. I'll answer it when we get out the store.

we went to the counter, paying for our stuff before we walked out the store. I pulled my phone out, seeing that ddot was calling.

I slid the lime green button over, putting the phone to my ear preparing for him to yell at me.

"FINAL FUCKING LY NIGGA DAMN!" He shouted causing me to snicker lowly.

"fuck is you not answering ya phone for my nigga? is you crazy?" he said and i could hear people laughing loudly in the back.

"yo darrian fuckin' jiminez, lower ya tone when you talk to me. I'm not one of ya lil friends." I said, my Texas accent slightly slipping.

(A/N : where y'all from?)

"why you wasn't answering ya phone then, cause I know you seen every single one of my calls. its because you wit' ya smooch ass friend huh?" he yelled the last part, hoping that Nia would hear him.

"nigga I picked up your last 10 calls, what you talking about?" I smacked my teeth. this wasn't going anywhere.

"okay? and you was supposed to pick up the other 10 and what about it, the fuck?" he said sassily, I could feel him snapping his neck through the phone.

this that sassy man apocalypse I been talking about bruh.

"you being mad dramatic right now bruh, calm down aight?" I said and I heard him huff from the other end of the phone.

"hmph fine," i heard him mumble, "where you at right now?" he asked.

"uh I'm at the house right now." I lied as Nia lowly laughed. sometimes it was just fun to lie for no reason.

"no you not, I'm looking at your lo right now and it dead say you across the street form me." he said casually.

"nigga what? why you clocking my shit?" I said looking across the street seeing him staring right at me.

"shut up and come over here." he said before I heard three beeps.

"sassy ass nigga, come on he want me to come over there." I said as Nia laughed.

"I'm good, I'm finna go home and watch that baddies east episode." she said as I nodded.

"be careful my heart, call me as soon as you make it home." I said as she nodded.

"aight, I love you." she said as she began to walk away.

"love you too." I said from behind her before I crossed the street quickly.

"yea you better leave." ddot said as he watched Nia walk away.

"what's the beef between you and her bruh?" I said standing in front of him.

"she for the team that's why. she been for the block before I met you and I don't want her smoochness to rub off on you. she don't know how to ac- wait you getting me off track shut up." he said grabbing me by my shirt and basically dragged me over to the steps that he was previously sitting on.

as notti walked over to greet me with a hug he was pushed back by ddot saying, "back back."

"yo wassup witchu? ima greet my sister whether you like it or not lil nigga." he said pushing ddot out the way slightly before wrapping me in a hug and pulling away.

ddot smacked his teeth, sitting down next to me and laying his head on my shoulder almost immediately causing me to laugh lowly.

"what? what's funny?" he asked, looking up at me and putting his chin on my shoulder.

"cause you just did all that fussing on the phone and now you wanna be all up on me, wassup wit' you?" I said.

"cause it would get you where I wanted you quicker, duh." he said, saying it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I just shook my head as he looked around before standing up and holding his hand out for me to grab.

I grabbed it in confusion as he let Notti and dd know that we were leaving.

We walked before we stopped at his apartment building and entered.

We went to his apartment, him letting me walk in before him and locking the door behind him.

"Where ya mom at?" I asked looking around not noticing her presence.

"She at work she ain't gone be home till 11." He spoke, leading me up to his room.

He closed the door before going to his drawer and pulling out a pair of sweats and a tank top before throwing them at me.

I changed in his bathroom, before getting out and seeing he was already changed.

"Come lay down please, I'm tired." He said, getting comfortable under the sheets.

I took the spot next to him and he immediately took that as an opportunity to lay his entire body on me.

"Damn ddot get off you heavy!" I huffed out as he smacked his teeth in response.

"What? I'm hurting my baby or sum?" He said as immediately jerked my head back.

"Nigga what fawkin baby?" I said with wide eyes.

"The one in here duh." He said, bring his hand down and rubbing my stomach in circles.

"Uh uh ain't no damn baby in there, your screws missing." I shook my head.

"Nigga stop playin with me, your pregnant with my son." He said with a smile.

"No I'm not, your going crazy." I said as he gave me a bored look.

He started to tickle me causing me to start flailing my arms and legs.

"Say you pregnant with my baby Nigga!" He said as I began lose my breath.

"Okay you got it let me go!" I said pushing him away with as much strength I could.

"No say it and I'll let you go." He said shaking me slightly.

"Fine, I'm pregnant." I mumbled the last part as nodded in victory.

"Good, cause if you wasn't pregnant then you definitely pregnant now." He said as I snapped my head toward him.

"WHAT?"

Lol this is so garbage I
just wanted to update sum,
better update coming soon.
Love - chrisnextdoor