𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 / sugarhill ddot

Saniyah's pov
Her house
6:49 pm

I decided that since ddot was out for the day that I would do a little prank on him.

I was going to do the breakup prank. Cheating was out of the option because he would probably shoot me. I ain't ready to die. I'm too pretty.

He was on his way home and I knew that because he called a few times and i didn't answer to make it more believable.

I was sitting on the couch and I wasn't doing it on camera because no.

I was sitting there and I heard the door open.

I turned my head to see ddot walk through the door. He had food in his hands and he sat it on the table.

He walked to the couch and before he sat down he said,"why was you ignoring my calls?"

I shrugged and said,"I didn't see any calls."

He side eyed me before sitting next to me.

I moved over some and he mugged me.

"Why you moving?" He said.

It's show time.

"Darrian we need to talk" I said.

He turn to me putting all of his attention on me.

"This took me a lot of thinking and I think we should breakup"

He immediately looked at me with with a very apparent mug on his face.

"It's not you it's me. I just need sometime to myself" I said putting my head down to stop me from laughing.

He started laughing and he looked at me and said,"girl shut up and move."

I immediately stood up and said,"what you don't believe me?"

He shook his head no.

I then went on a rant on why we couldn't be together and was saying a whole lot a nothing.

He just looked at me and said,"you done? Cause you just said a whole lotta nuffin."

Prank unsuccessful. I here it here.

I huffed and sat back down.

"So you ain't believe me one bit?"

"Nah"

"But i got us some food tho it's in the kitchen" he said grabbing my arm and leading me to the kitchen.

Can't do nothing bro.

Yeahhh
Love - chrisnextdoor