𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞 / dd osama

Sade's pov (I love this name)
Miami, Florida
6:45 pm

"Bro get up off me your dumb heavy" I said pushing at dd's head but he refused to move.

"No now stop pushin me before I hurt you" he said pushing his face as far as it could into my stomach.

I rolled my eyes and just got on my phone.

About an hour later dd finally lifted his head from my stomach and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Ma I'm hungry" he said putting his face in my neck.

"Okayyy?? What you want me to do?" I said popping my neck.

He smacked his teeth before slapping my leg and getting off the bed.

"Get ya ass up" he said and walked around to my side of the bed. I rubbed my leg and got out the bed and walked to the door with dd behind me as we made our way to the kitchen.

We got to the kitchen and I went to the pantry while dd went to the refrigerator.

"What do you even want to eat" I said praying it would be easy.

"Uhhh I don't know" he said and I groaned. Indecisive ass Nigga bro.

I just decided to make pork chops. I got out everything I needed to cook and set them on the counter. And of course dd was live.

"Wassup ya" he said pushing back his silk pressed hair.

He moved the phone where you could see the both of us and walked behind me and leaned on the counter.

I looked closer to the phone and saw one of the questions on the screen.

"Are y'all dating? Nah that's my bestie" I said and immediately felt dd's eyes on the back of my head.

"Bro stop playing real shit. This my bitch forever yall don't believe what she saying" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezing.

"Dd stop you scaring the hoes away" I said. He smacked his teeth before pulling my hair making head tilt back.

"Ok ow dd I was playing chill" I said holding his wrist to stop him from pulling.

"Nah apologize cause that was foul" he said pulling my head further back.

"Alright I'm sorry you got it" I said and the he let go of my hair. I rubbed my scalp where he pulled and and mean mugged him.

"She was lyin ya she taken" he said getting all up in the camera.

Punk Nigga.

What's going on
with setty and blu y'all?
Love - chrisnextdoor