𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 / dd osama

Donae's pov
Shared apartment
1:39 pm

"Dd come on I need to get up" I whined as dd shoved his face further into my back still asleep.

We overslept and I was supposed to go out with my friend jada. I been up for last 30 minutes and I been asking dd to let me up but no hope on that subject.

"dd please baby get up" I said and I felt him move slightly at the pet name.

"Dee please just go back to sleep" he whined shoving his face further into my back curling up into a fetal position.

"No dd I told you I had to go somewhere" I said making him smack his teeth.

"No" he said plainly before pulling me as close as I could be.

I groaned and he whined before moving himself and pushing me foward harshly making me whip my head around quickly.

"Nigga what the- since you want me to die so bad just go" he said shoving his face into a pillow next to him.

I smacked my teeth sitting up in the bed seeing dd facing the other way on his phone with an attitude.

Before my brain could process anything, my hand was already at the back of his head; a hand full of hair in it.

"Say sorry" I said pulling his head back as his hands flew to my wrist.

"Ight I'm sorry ma you got it" he said making me let go of his hair pushing his head forward and getting off the bed.

He sent a harsh mug my way but I just brushed it off before going to the shower.

1 HOUR LATER...

I was now filling dressed and I was putting on my jewelry. Out of the corner of my eye I was dd watching my every move with a pout on his face.

I groaned turning around, "Dd what do you want?"

"Can I go with you please mami, I won't say nothing rude to your friends I swear" he begged getting off the bed.

He stood next to me as I clipped my last necklace on.

"Dd you say that everytime and always end up violating them" I said with a laugh.

"Okay that's because they always start it though, but I promise I won't say nothing" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sighed before turning to him,"go get ready and hurry. We gotta leave in 30."

He smiled lightly jumping up and down before kissing my cheek and running to the closet.

ANOTHER 30 MINUTES LATER ...

We were sitting in the car now; me in the drivers seat and dd in the passenger seat. Believe it or not dd was a passenger princess.

"Where we off to mama" Dd asked smiling while looking at the side of my face. He was so happy to be here and that was hilarious.

"We going to eat and just hang out and then home I think" I mumbled starting up the car.

(A/N : he looks so good in this photo bye)
DD'S POV

We got to the restaurant we were supposedly going to before getting out of the car.

"Who gonna be here bae?" I asked as we walked towards the doors of the restaurant.

"Jada, serenity, Kayla, and another girl that's tagging along with jada" she said making me scrunch my face up.

Truth be told I ain't like none of her friends. They just so ew.

I was only putting up with them today cause Dee asked me to, but first time any of them say something slick I'm straight violating.

We walked in going to the table where a bunch of girls sat. This is not no damn 4 girls. More like fucking 10.

They all greeted Dee before their eyes landed on me.

"Shoulda knew this nigga was coming with his clingy ass" jada said.

"Bitc-" before I could finish my sentence dee's hand slapped over my mouth. I turned giving her a pleading look but she just gave me a stern expression.

I rolled my eyes before sitting between her and this random ass girl.

I sat there in silence because I knew if I opened my mouth I wasn't gonna stop until somebody dragged me out this bitch.

About 30 minutes into the lunch type thing shit was already going down.

"So what's your name?" One of the girls at the end of the table asked. I thought she was talking to donae so I ignored her.

I dropped my head grabbing donae's hand and playing with her blue French tip acrylics.

"She taking to you" another random said rudely making me snap my head up.

"Bitch who is you talking to?" I said loudly making a couple tables look our way but I could give one less of a fuck.

The table went silent as she looked at me in disbelief.

I was gonna finish going off on her but a waiter came up to us.

"Good afternoon, what can I get-" she slowed down when her eyes landed on me.

I jerked my head back giving her a stink eye making her snapped out of whatever fucking trance she was in.

"I'm sorry, what can I get for you guys?" She said and when we all ordered what we wanted she quickly left.

Now it was almost over Nigga started loosing screws I guess.

"So dd what are you doing here, oh wait I forgot you a bitch too" Kayla said making everyone laugh.

Me and donae side eyed each other already knowing what was about to go down.

"All of y'all look like special Ed frogs but I don't say nothing about that do I" I said making everyone stop laughing and I heard donae gasp lowly.

"In fact kayla shut the fuck up cause last time I checked you got chlamydia from a Nigga that ain't even want you" I said making her jaw drop.

She looked at donae who was looking everywhere scratching behind her ear.

"Anybody got anything else to say?" I said while standing up, looking around.

"You a bitch ass nigga for that" a literal nobody said.

"Girl please your built like a lopsided bulldozer please shut the fuck up" I said. Donae stood up in her seat before grabbing my hand.

"Oh and jada don't think I forgot about that slick comment earlier. You was in my dm's talking bout 'oh dd please rearrange my guts' you forgot" I said mocking her voice. She looked down blushing while everyone side eyed her.

Donae quickly dragged me out of the restaurant before we got to the car.

We both sat in silence before we busted out laughing.

"Bro a lopsided bulldozer? Really" donae said cracking up more.

Once we finally calmed down donae asked,"did jada really say that?"

"Yea, I got proof and everything" I said laying my head back on the headrest.

"Oh lord let's get home" she sighed starting the car and driving off.

LOVE - CHRISNEXTDOOR