𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 / 83 baby

Shannade's pov
Shared apartment
8:42 pm

I sighed as I stood out of my office chair and started prepping my things to go home.

Today was a very stressful day, going through a million and one emails and being bossed around.

I really wanted to go home and see my mad so I rushed everything to the car.

As soon as I got in the car I put everything in the passenger seat and immediately put the car in drive.

In less that 20 minutes I was pulling into the driveway.

I saw another car in the driveway and didn't think anything of it cause 83 had his friends over almost everyday.

I unlocked the door and pushed it open and took my shoes off.

I was so excited to him until I heard the bed creaking upstairs.

Please don't let this be what I think it is.

I went to grab the baseball bat out the hallway because wasn't no bitch finna fuck on my man and get away with it.

I walked up the stairs quietly and stepped in front of the door and took a deep breath preparing myself for whatever I was about to see.

I pushed the door open harshly to see a nappy headed bitch on top of him.

I immediately got to swing the bat not caring what or who I hit.

I knocked the girl off of him and started hitting her.

I hit mostly her arms and legs not really wanting to catch a case right now.

"Ma stop, chill!" He said pulling me away from the girl.

Since the attention was off of her she got up putting her clothes on and running out.

I turned around to him and was about to swing the bat at him before he snatched it out of my hand.

So I used my fist.

I started hitting him where ever I could and I think I had got a clean hit the nose.

I was tired to I just sat down in the chair and looked at him with a blank face.

I couldn't even cry.

"How could you?"

"Have I not done everything you have asked me? Have I not given you everything I could?" I said looking up at him who was holding his lip.

I didn't even let him answer before I made my way to the closet and pulled out a suitcase.

"Wait please let me explain" he said grabbing by my arm and turning me around.

I looked down at his arm before looking back into his eyes.

The distraught look on his face almost made me want to lay in bed with him and forget all of this ever happened.

Almost.

He sat there trying to explain to me what happened but I wasn't really listening as I finished packing my things.

I walked down the stairs with my suitcase and walked to the door.

"Wait" he said grabbing my wrist.

"Are you coming back?" He said with his eyes tearing up.

I sighed,"i don't know."

Hell no.

"I'm so sorry baby I promise you when you come back I'm going to make it up to you I swear" he said pulling me into a hug and crying into my hair.

Nigga why yo lightskin ass crying? Shouldn't I be doing that?

I pulled away from him and walked out the door to my car.

I pulled away from the house and just drove.

No destination. Just drive.

This was supposed to be up
two hours ago.
Shhhh.
Love - chrisnextdoor